Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So once again Captain Midget isn't leaving his comfort zone to be tested. Hard effing pass.
He can only have workouts at his facility. It’s agsinst league rule to work him out at the teams facility. They can bring him in for an interview but not workout.

Lockjaw

Reaction score
The hate for Murray is so bizarre, even more than the love for Rosen. Reminds me of when the Cards signed Warner and some die hards hated him relentlessly because they thought Josh McCown was the answer. Just baffling. I can even see wanting to keep Rosen and draft other areas, but the absolute hate on this board for Murray is truly baffling.

That was wild. People really get a little crazy about trying to find the young, franchise QB. Even after we barely lost the Super Bowl, lots of fans were saying that Warner was too old, and we need to move on from him to see what we have in Leinart. Talk about bizarre. You can really see the emotion here on both sides with Rosen and Murray, desperate to find the franchise QB.

As I said before, I don't trust Keim so hope it's KK making the decision. He has proven to be pretty good at evaluating QBs.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The hate for Murray is so bizarre, even more than the love for Rosen. Reminds me of when the Cards signed Warner and some die hards hated him relentlessly because they thought Josh McCown was the answer. Just baffling. I can even see wanting to keep Rosen and draft other areas, but the absolute hate on this board for Murray is truly baffling.

I see the hate for Rosen, you know the guy who is actually a Cardinal and had to endure Wilk's experiment as a rookie, as baffling :)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's because he doesn't appear to have a good attitude or any of the measurables. That's alongside the dude having a wide open invitation to quit the sport any time he wants and leave us holding the bag.

It's like trying to date a chick who is "leaving her boyfriend" for you, odds are she's gonna screw you over too.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's because he doesn't appear to have a good attitude or any of the measurables. That's alongside the dude having a wide open invitation to quit the sport any time he wants and leave us holding the bag.

It's like trying to date a chick who is "leaving her boyfriend" for you, odds are she's gonna screw you over too.

Word

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I see the hate for Rosen, you know the guy who is actually a Cardinal and had to endure Wilk's experiment as a rookie, as baffling :)
Well, Josh Rosen put up historically bad numbers, so there is that. That isn't hate, just the facts. Was that his fault? I get that a lot of people hold Josh blameless. Time will tell.

People that want Murray think that Murray has a higher ceiling. There is not as much hate for Josh by people that want Murray. But people like you really, really, hate Murray. It will be entertaining as hell to see the meltdown on draft day if Murray gets drafted. But I will back whichever guy plays next year.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

What? This makes no sense. You wanna talk attitude? Attitude and love of the sport was the exact knock on Rosen which led him to slip. That is all BS, BS about Rosen and BS about Murray. And leaving for baseball is BS as well and you know it. That is just garbage and ridiculous.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well, Josh Rosen put up historically bad numbers, so there is that. That isn't hate, just the facts. Was that his fault? I get that a lot of people hold Josh blameless. Time will tell.

Historically bad? I get that he wasn’t good but in what way was he historically bad? Or is this just hyperbole?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

It's not hate. It's absolute bewilderment that any professional franchise can even consider taking someone his size at #1.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What? This makes no sense. You wanna talk attitude? Attitude and love of the sport was the exact knock on Rosen which led him to slip. That is all BS, BS about Rosen and BS about Murray. And leaving for baseball is BS as well and you know it. That is just garbage and ridiculous.

Actually it’s a 100% legitimate concern considering he only committed to football barely more then 3 weeks ago. You dismissing it as garbage is absolutely ludicrous... At the first sign of any struggles the kid has an automatic out and he very likely could take it.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

People that want Murray think that Murray has a higher ceiling. There is not as much hate for Josh by people that want Murray. But people like you really, really, hate Murray. It will be entertaining as hell to see the meltdown on draft day if Murray gets drafted. But I will back whichever guy plays next year.

You do know that 'historically' bad means the worst of all time?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Historically bad? I get that he wasn’t good but in what way was he historically bad? Or is this just hyperbole?

Hyperbole of course

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard