Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is meeting with the Arizona Cardinals today on the Oklahoma campus, as @AaronWilson_NFL reported. Cardinals hold the No. 1 overall pick; let the speculation continue.
Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray, the Heisman Trophy winner, is meeting privately with Arizona Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury and general manager Steve Keim on Tuesday, according to league sources not authorized to speak publicly.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wake me up when he's in AZ for a private workout and interview with Mikey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
+Keim will have a chance to see, talk and learn about OU OL prospects.

***whispers*** that is the real reason to have this exercise at OU. ***whisper ends***

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm not sure the draft prospects are allowed to visit the facility during this process.

Anyone know for sure?

teams have 30 (IIRC) visits they can host. No on field activities can take place during at team visits

teams can schedule all the private workouts / visits at prospects place as they want -- and that can include on field stuff -- drills, 40 time, etc

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Had to measure him for the XXXS
The hate for Murray is so bizarre, even more than the love for Rosen. Reminds me of when the Cards signed Warner and some die hards hated him relentlessly because they thought Josh McCown was the answer. Just baffling. I can even see wanting to keep Rosen and draft other areas, but the absolute hate on this board for Murray is truly baffling.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose