Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The hate for Murray by guys like Shane & BW are just as lame as the hate for Rosen by guys like azsouthendzone & juza.

One gets mentioned just to see the opposition slam the other.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Funny to see how emotional this board has become...
No one here has ANY say in the team
No one here makes one penny from the team
The team could care less if you are the 'worlds biggest' Cardinal fan
The team could care less if you like or dislike their moves

When you know all that why do you care so much....reality is you shouldn't

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Actually it’s a 100% legitimate concern considering he only committed to football barely more then 3 weeks ago. You dismissing it as garbage is absolutely ludicrous... At the first sign of any struggles the kid has an automatic out and he very likely could take it.
No, it is ridiculous and maybe the dumbest of a long list of stupid arguments that this weird pro Rosen camp on here likes to use. If Murray goes #1 to play for Kingsbury, he will change his mind to go play for the A's? Right. And to say he just changed his mind is funny. You do know he just won the Heisman Trophy right? Maybe the guy is just ultra talented and is blessed to have options, but to be worried he will leave the NFL is comical. You can make your case for giving Rosen more time, but the knocks on here about Murray, stupid comments about shirt size and what not, and absolute garbage.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, it is ridiculous and maybe the dumbest of a long list of stupid arguments that this weird pro Rosen camp on here likes to use. If Murray goes #1 to play for Kingsbury, he will change his mind to go play for the A's? Right. And to say he just changed his mind is funny. You do know he just won the Heisman Trophy right? Maybe the guy is just ultra talented and is blessed to have options, but to be worried he will leave the NFL is comical. You can make your case for giving Rosen more time, but the knocks on here about Murray, stupid comments about shirt size and what not, and absolute garbage.

It's comical to believe a tiny man getting hit by 300 lb lineman might want to give that up to go to a league where a man just signed a $430m contract and will never get hit by anyone? OK dude.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The hate for Murray by guys like Shane & BW are just as lame as the hate for Rosen by guys like azsouthendzone & juza.

One gets mentioned just to see the opposition slam the other.

I don't hate Murray. I just don't want him being the Cards top pick.That's not being a hater.....its called having a opinion.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't hate Murray. I just don't want him being the Cards top pick.That's not being a hater.....its called having a opinion.

Same. I would even be fine taking him somewhere else in the draft. Like the third round. Where he should be drafted.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sky Low Low, the famous midget wrestler!

I do not know why we cannot all get along over this intelligent comparison of Murray and Rosen... even Josh and Kyler seem to get along great in this video as they run across the field together :raccoon:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. I would even be fine taking him somewhere else in the draft. Like the third round. Where he should be drafted.

See hot takes like this are just silly.

He is in everyone's top 2 QBs and in everyone's first round grade. Stuff like this just completely ruins whatever point you are making

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You forgot to add IMO....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
What? This makes no sense. You wanna talk attitude? Attitude and love of the sport was the exact knock on Rosen which led him to slip. That is all BS, BS about Rosen and BS about Murray. And leaving for baseball is BS as well and you know it. That is just garbage and ridiculous.
I don't care if both players have bad attitudes, it doesn't mean we should draft a second guy with a bad attitude. Rosen's "attitude" in my opinion comes from an investment in the sport and a desire to approach things in an unconventional manner, whereas Murray's "attitude" strikes me as a kid who doesn't really care and feels like he's entitled to be drafted here because our coach and he are pals. He hasn't put in any discernible effort to cement his spot as the number one overall pick, in fact, he's taken almost every available opportunity to cut corners and skip challenges.

Sure, there's a possibility the kid is killing it in the weight room or whatever and putting in the work, but he hasn't shown me a thing.

And to @Shane's point, the baseball thing is completely valid, he's just a few weeks removed from deciding to commit to the sport.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What? This makes no sense. You wanna talk attitude? Attitude and love of the sport was the exact knock on Rosen which led him to slip. That is all BS, BS about Rosen and BS about Murray. And leaving for baseball is BS as well and you know it. That is just garbage and ridiculous.
I bet the Oakland As were saying the same thing a year ago...There's no chance he'll pick football...let him play for Oklahoma...what can it hurt?

I don't trust Murray...and I trust his baseball agent even less.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk