Cards Hire Jonathan Gannon as New HC

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shanahan had a SB meltdown before getting hired by SF and it turned out well. That’s all I got lol

Lots of people here wanted DeMeco Ryan's. He was a top candidate this cycle.

When the Niners played the Chiefs with their #1 ranked defense it was 14-13 at the half. They gave up 30 in the 2nd half and lost 44-23.

Maybe the Chiefs are just good?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dang seriously wanted Lou or kaf

However I'll do a meh bong vday rip firecracker kush toke hope he wins least 5 gms n yr. .....

Has to be better than kliffy?right...... I wonder how hot new hc gf is? Lol

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I hope the Gannon haters will do their due diligence in allowing a culture change to take place over time and not expecting some instant results/wins

In all likelihood we are heading into 2023 with a back up QB, we'll definitely have a new center, it was going to be rough sailing no matter who we hired, be it Sean Payton or BA or any other miracle worker you had in mind

I'm just saying give this some time, because that's what it's going to take. Let's see the roster Monti molds. Let's see what Gannon does with the defense this season, from what I'm hearing a lot of Gannon's concepts are the same as VJ's were so hopefully Budda and the veterans will be good with that

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
so, at the beginning of this process --the fear was we would get Adrian Wilson as GM and Vance as the HC.

Instead: we got the total reset everyone wanted.

i guess thats progress

looking forward to the staff announcements

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I hope the Gannon haters will do their due diligence in allowing a culture change to take place over time and not expecting some instant results/wins

In all likelihood we are heading into 2023 with a back up QB, we'll definitely have a new center, it was going to be rough sailing no matter who we hired, be it Sean Payton or BA or any other miracle worker you had in mind

I'm just saying give this some time, because that's what it's going to take. Let's see the roster Monti molds. Let's see what Gannon does with the defense this season, from what I'm hearing a lot of Gannon's concept are the same as VJ's were so hopefully Budda and the veterans will be good with that
As long as he doesn't mention bricks, biting kneecaps, etc, in his intro, we good.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can dig it. Gannon seems pretty well respected. Let's see what kind of staff he can assemble.

HC material is also different than OC/DC. There were plenty seeing his potential just a couple years ago.