Cards cuts

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprised about Dortch but then if Andy makes it he probably doesn't. Note, we have 52 guys, we have 2 guys out in Pugh and Alford that will get reinstated to the roster. So 1 guy gets cut, and that assumes others don't get cut to sign players cut by other teams.

But at least right now it appears Andy is on the roster again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao @ Streveler, Wesley, & Isabella making the roster.

Go ahead & throw the whole damn FO away.
What do u have against Streveler, he is our back up QB at game day, can have some successful designed plays if kliff wakes up

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao @ Streveler, Wesley, & Isabella making the roster.

Go ahead & throw the whole damn FO away.

This. While the final 53 is often not the final 53 having a 3rd QB who's not good and a WR who's been in the league 2 years and never made a 53, spent a year on IR and runs 4.67 is just nuts.

Pure Kliff homerism.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's inaccurate and unfair , he improved a lot, watch his recent throws and tell me if he is not better then a year go
However, he bring different skillset ad can help us winning games on sunday
I'm usually one of the first to defend people, but this isn't unfair or inaccurate. He can't throw the ball. When that is your main job...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strev is a gadget player that even can contribute on special teams but is firmly sitting right on a bubble.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Enjoy it

Its literally his single good pass and it seems to have wiped out his 50% completion rate for about 6 yards per attempt through the rest of pre season in your mind.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Strev is a gadget player that even can contribute on special teams but is firmly sitting right on a bubble.
Why, is better then McCoy, he can make throws over 20 yards, he is ten years younger
I don't say Streveler is the best back up in the NFL, il sure he is better then McCoy, now I'm lone in this s battle
In 2/3 months I won't be

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why, is better then McCoy, he can make throws over 20 yards, he is ten years younger
I don't say Streveler is the best back up in the NFL, il sure he is better then McCoy, now I'm lone in this s battle
In 2/3 months I won't be
Strev better than McCoy? No way. LOL man....no...