Cards cuts

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i think they have to cut more to get down to 53.

AzCards777

Rookie
Reaction score
How do you cut KeeSean and not Andy. Isabela gives us nothing. Prob just Keim saving face for taking him in the first place.
KeeSean was a player in my book. Wish him the best.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the fact that Dortch is still on the team. Hope he makes it. Like to see undrafted FA’s make it. They are hungry

And Tae Gowan is still on the roster too

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Too bad about Keesean. I thought he was serviceable.

Excited if that means we keep Dortch though. Loved watching him play in college - too bad he left school early.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait and see, some players will make the practice squad. Lot's more cuts to be made. Means nothing at this point as some other teams may cut a player the Cards pick up and drop a player that we think has made the squad. Going to be a hectic several days.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like KJ but I think we have to wait until the final cuts but my guess is they think Andy can play ST and Keesean can't and that's why? I think he has better hands, not as fast obviously but I think he is a better WR than Andy, but lacks the top end speed so if Andy makes the roster it's likely because they think he's more versatile.

But it wouldn't surprise at all if Andy gets cut too.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Glad to see the Cards management finally swallow their pride and cut KeeSean Johnson. Dude was simply a non-factor.

I think Dortch makes the team.

Again, just glad to see management willing to cut guys regardless of draft status and actually take a chance on guys who have flashed. (Side note, still wish we had Trent Sherfield, especially for ST's)

Last edited:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe we keep Wesley for his size & Dortch to PS? Unless Andy gets cut as well. Interesting times for WR room that's for sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose