Cards cuts

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone know if Streveler got sister or relative who is Instagram model? If K2 decides to keep him on 53 roster, I'm saying yes to that question:shades:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Both are bad. Keesean was more bad.

I hope to god this is for Dortch because Wesley is trash. I don't understand why I see people here wanting him to stick.

He had 5 yards in 2 PS games.
He's never played an NFL game
In his 2 years in the league he spent 1 on IR
He had one of the worst combines I've seen

The only reason I can see people want him is that he's tall
For the love of the football gods can we stop banking everything on a stat sheet if you are talking about guys that far down on a depth chart were the comparisons are minuscule due to opportunity? Look, Isabella is not better than KeeSean except for draft status and really for what he failed to show for the spot he was drafted, Isabella fails to even be counted on as a solid 5th or 6th WR who for the most part has to be a jack of all trades at multiple positions. Isabella sure in the hell cannot fill for the outside if Hopkins or Green are out, he is short and bad at route running so I have no allure to see him in the slot. I have not faith in him at the slot because he cannot beat the jam of late, a body catcher you cannot expect to catch in traffic who's likely to pop balls up for easy ints for even a LB, runs crappy routes, and lacks lateral quickness. There is a reason a QB does not throw at a guy during game conditions and that is because they do not trust them

I am totally in agreement with Dortch and he's the one guy on the bubble regardless of position which I hope the Cardinals are smart enough to keep. I do not give a damn about his stints with other teams or why he has not made a roster but he can catch in traffic, is shifty, and in my opinion not only a good punt returner but I would luv to see him return on kickoff

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the love of the football gods can we stop banking everything on a stat sheet if you are talking about guys that far down on a depth chart were the comparisons are minuscule due to opportunity? Look, Isabella is not better than KeeSean except for draft status and really for what he failed to show for the spot he was drafted, Isabella fails to even be counted on as a solid 5th or 6th WR who for the most part has to be a jack of all trades at multiple positions. Isabella sure in the hell cannot fill for the outside if Hopkins or Green are out, he is short and bad at route running so I have no allure to see him in the slot. I have not faith in him at the slot because he cannot beat the jam of late, a body catcher you cannot expect to catch in traffic who's likely to pop balls up for easy ints for even a LB, runs crappy routes, and lacks lateral quickness. There is a reason a QB does not throw at a guy during game conditions and that is because they do not trust them

I am totally in agreement with Dortch and he's the one guy on the bubble regardless of position which I hope the Cardinals are smart enough to keep. I do not give a damn about his stints with other teams or why he has not made a roster but he can catch in traffic, is shifty, and in my opinion not only a good punt returner but I would luv to see him return on kickoff

What do you want to use? Armchair opinions?

Keesean isn't good. Andy isn't good. Andy is less not good as proven by his superior performance on a per snap basis. That's just a fact.

We can all rag on Andy because he's a bad 2nd round pick but he's still better than Keesean.

Why can't he play outside? He's 5'9. Tyler Lockett plays 50% outside at 5'10. Tyreek Hill is 5'10". John Brown is 5'10". There are many more.

There's plenty of reasons Andy probably won't make an NFL receiver but being 5'9" isn't one of them.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Line those
What do you want to use? Armchair opinions?

Keesean isn't good. Andy isn't good. Andy is less not good as proven by his superior performance on a per snap basis. That's just a fact.

We can all rag on Andy because he's a bad 2nd round pick but he's still better than Keesean.

Why can't he play outside? He's 5'9. Tyler Lockett plays 50% outside at 5'10. Tyreek Hill is 5'10". John Brown is 5'10". There are many more.

There's plenty of reasons Andy probably won't make an NFL receiver but being 5'9" isn't one of them.
4 up in a 40 yard sprint in shorts and Issabella will hang with them. Put pads on and I’m not so sure.
Usain Bolt would be in the NFL if all that was important was speed.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isaiah Simmons looks much more comfortable in coverage than playing the run. Putting him at S for the time being makes a bunch on sense.

I think it may be wanting to get our best players on the field he thinks he'd rather play 3 safeties with Simmons as the 3rd so it's like a 4-2-5 with Simmons being the 5th as a swing between LB and FS?

I did notice all 3 of them were on the field together in the last game I was wondering why Hicks was in there

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think it may be wanting to get our best players on the field he thinks he'd rather play 3 safeties with Simmons as the 3rd so it's like a 4-2-5 with Simmons being the 5th as a swing between LB and FS?

I did notice all 3 of them were on the field together in the last game I was wondering why Hicks was in there
I would argue that our best players are consistently in the front 7. Watt, Jones, Golden, Phillips, Gardeck, Kennard, Fotu, Lawrence, Peters, Allen, Collins and Hicks.

Baker will be a staple. After that Byron Murphy. The rest are larger question marks if you ask me. Jalen Thompson health and size. Butler is just not great. Alford was meh last time he played in a regular season game. Marco Wilson is a rookie. Dionte Thompson is borderline roster player. Shaun Williams...meh.

I just don't know how much the Cardinals want Butler, Alford and JThompson on the field at the same time.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did K2 say the cuts down to 53 are already made or that coaching staff knows which is obvious at this pt? Audio quality during press conferences & media player on website is terrible so not even attempting to replay clip

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Getting down to the end. An OL still has to go as I struggle to see them keeping 10. My guess would be Winters is the odd man out. Maybe they keep all 9 until Pugh gets activated. That might save Winters, Murray or Harlow.

I have us currently at 61 with Pugh and Alford on the Covid Reserve. That means 8 need to go immediately.

1-Daryl Worley (though they likely wait until they activate Alford)
2-Margus Hunt
3-Marcus Henry
4-Koda Martin (or Joshua Miles surprise)
5-Brian Winters (though they likely wait until they activate Pugh)
6-Kylie Fitts
7-Chris Streveler
8-Bernhard Seikovits
9-Ross Travis
10-Antone Wesley

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would argue that our best players are consistently in the front 7. Watt, Jones, Golden, Phillips, Gardeck, Kennard, Fotu, Lawrence, Peters, Allen, Collins and Hicks.

Baker will be a staple. After that Byron Murphy. The rest are larger question marks if you ask me. Jalen Thompson health and size. Butler is just not great. Alford was meh last time he played in a regular season game. Marco Wilson is a rookie. Dionte Thompson is borderline roster player. Shaun Williams...meh.

I just don't know how much the Cardinals want Butler, Alford and JThompson on the field at the same time.
Could not agree more with all of that.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know that Keim is excited at the prospect of Simmons getting time at S so he can gear up to take another ILB in round 1 next year!

I am a big proponent of putting your best 11 on the field whenever possible. If that means he plays some S, or mostly S so be it.

I do get the joke/dig though. With that said, I'd rather then draft another ILB in Round 1 next year than a WR in the 2nd...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard