Cards at Chickens 12/9/12 promise to stay positive game thread

Reaction score
Being positive it is helping us get a better draft pick and to get rid of Whisenhunt. he should be shown the door after the game

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

The scary part is that Bears Skins game in the 30's was thought to have some Mafia involvement - i.e. was rigged. It was a Championship game, after all.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did anyone just see Campbell trying to make Wilson feel better walking onto the field, things did not go well in the lockeroom...this is going to get worse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It would really be awesome to hear the Fox announcers get on the mike at the start of the third quarter and say, "For the first time in NFL history a coach has been let go at half time..."

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ahh, hey boys, just joined up. Absolutely done with the team MB. The entire franchise is a mess, can't even keep the MB up!

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Here's how it could get worse:

Ray Horton realizes he doesn't want anything to do with this franchise, whether they want him as head coach or not.

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
The one positive is that ASFN is getting a whole new slew of members signing up from the official board.

Count me in. Been a member there since around 2002-2003....It's really poorly managed and has some really terrible knee jerk posters.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I can proudly say I have never been on the "official"message board, sounds like a good choice to me

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
I wish the Ultimate Warrior's music would hit and Kurt Warner would come running down an aisle from the stands to save us from this debacle.

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
I can proudly say I have never been on the "official"message board, sounds like a good choice to me

Trust me, you're not missing much except arguments over Skelton vs Kolb (the Lindley conversations ended QUICKLY) and the rest of the threads are about firing Whis or Miller.

Oh, and your occassional "let's blame Fitzgerald for this" thread.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey! We have witnessed history. Most points given up in a half by the Cards.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One half to go, we can make it. Might be taking a shot or two, I think Whiz might be drunk.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard