Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still must be counting on Moore in the slot or maybe play Hopkins there at times.

Hollywood seems more of an outside guy to me.
Kyler needed to stretch the field so he can get some better throwing lanes. He might not ever be that on point QB we'd all hope for...but this will aid in that if so. IMO

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok I'll stop the poo pooing after this. However, you have Ravens fans who think Hollywood as a complete WR isn't that much better than Kyler's cousin in Devin Duvernay. He's more of a slot guy but we should see a spike in production since Lamar wont have to force passes to the outside as much. Since he's better throwing over the middle.
Remember. The connection they have together. Maybe a little mahomes/Tyreek like action. If we get half of that...it's an amazing trade. IMO.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m ok with this. Not a world breaking trade. We have Wesley and Brown to compete for WR2. We have predictable production from Green. And who knows how Moore is utilized and developed. And now we have action in the third. Moderately pleased.
Lol you trust but Wesley in same sentence as Brown. Really ?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know this has Kyler’s input all over it. I don’t want to see him pouting this year when the pocket collapses on him and he goes fetal 8 years behind the LOS on 3rd and 7.
Ya because LA and Cinci just got completely stacked on the OL and WR/TE options in draft and FA. Kyler should never get even just 1 piece this off season to make the team better while getting rid of the second most target WR on the team. I’m following you but not really… compare please

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Remember. The connection they have together. Maybe a little mahomes/Tyreek like action. If we get half of that...it's an amazing trade. IMO.
If he's the guy from OU then I love the trade. In college he seemed like Jameson Williams/Desean Jackson in terms of gamebreaking speed. However, since the injury he looks more pretty fast not total game-changer fast. Then there are the limitations with his current skillset.

Now maybe being in a more spread open offense, reunited with Kyler just rejuvenates him. If the Cards/Kliff really feel like they can make him look like the OU guy its a major win. If he's just pretty good and having a serious debate on extending him then its a loss.
Lets hope he really was just being held back.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here in Nashville the consensus is the trade is a big win for AZ. Paired with Hopkins, he’ll blow away last year’s numbers. Moving to a pass first team, he’ll spread the field. They can’t double-team him like they did in Baltimore because of Hopkins.

Obvious is obvious

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In all seriousness, should we try him to fill the Chase role? He seems more Darren Sproles esque anyway. Probably should have posted this in the offseason thread though.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I've said Sproles as comparison as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA