Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I wish more in the media could really look at things objectively like Rap. This seemed like a good explanation of where things stand and why. Also, with what he said about Michael, I think it's easy now to understand why these 2nd interviews will be by zoom...It's because he's gonna be all over the place.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Our only competition is The Colts I guess MB can take time deciding on the HC. However the coordinator pool will be dwindling down very soon.
And the Colts are fighting hard to not hire Saturday, so really the only competition is who the 3 headed brain trust in AZ all want to hire.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our only competition is The Colts I guess MB can take time deciding on the HC. However the coordinator pool will be dwindling down very soon.

Well, I'm betting that 60+ coaches in the League below O-C & D-C would jump at the opportunity to take on a coordinating position.

Monti and Sears probably have a pretty good idea of who the up & comers are.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
What duality...Flores deserved to be fired and Kliff deserved to be fired.
You do know the legend goes they told Flores they didn't want to win, Right? And that Flores said that wasn't he he rolls, right? Proceeded to win 8 out of his last 9 games... RIGHT?? Come on man

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think all these candidates have a pretty good idea of a possible staff and maybe already made some contacts.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flores out. He is accepting DC position with Vikings. Great. Just like in Cardinal's fashion another coach with no head coaching experience will get the job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard