Cardinals Given Best Super Bowl Chance At 29 Percent

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cardinals Given Best Super Bowl Chance At 29 Percent

ESPN's Football Power Index gives the Arizona Cardinals the best chance of winning the Super Bowl at 29 percent.

The Carolina Panthers rank second at 20 percent with the New England Patriots third at 18 percent.

The Denver Broncos have an 11 percent chance and the Seattle Seahawks rank fifth at six percent.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/113164/and-the-super-bowl-fpi-favorite-is

Article is a good read, explains why the Cardinals are given the best chance.

ESPN giving Arizona some major love.

babedimancheff

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
except the part about losing their best defensive player

babedimancheff

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ban this troll please

excuse me?

you cant handle counterpoints that dont worship the Cardinals?

Losing Honey Badger plummets the Cards chances and you know it does.

its just a dumb fabricated article with a made up percentage that proves nothing.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
:lame:
excuse me?

its just a dumb fabricated article with a made up percentage that proves nothing.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Article is a good read, explains why the Cardinals are given the best chance.

ESPN giving Arizona some major love.
Yeah. But for full credit they would have had to both spell Michael's name right (Bidwill) and used the rigbt team logo. :)

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
PP21 is out?
This. HB is a great "jack of all trades" type DB, but PP is certainly the most important player on this defense. Other guys can fill in and do a decent job covering for most of the things that HB does, but no one can do that for PP.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This. HB is a great "jack of all trades" type DB, but PP is certainly the most important player on this defense. Other guys can fill in and do a decent job covering for most of the things that HB does, but no one can do that for PP.

Yep, losing Peterson would be a blow that I think would be much harder to overcome, losing HB is a loss that can be compensated...yes the defense loses some of its dynamic but it in no way cripples the team.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
excuse me?

The thing I don't understand about you is that this is a Cardinals fan forum and you have never said one good thing about them and yet you are here? To me, that's not a fan, more like a borderline troll. Why sign up to a Cardinals forum to just post 100% negative stuff about them if you are "supposedly" a fan??

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with the article that we face less of a threat ( Packers -- Skins winner ) than Panthers ( Vikes -- Hags winner ) to get to the NFC Championship Game .

We would play the Vikings if they beat Seattle.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand about you is that this is a Cardinals fan forum and you have never said one good thing about them and yet you are here? To me, that's not a fan, more like a borderline troll. Why sign up to a Cardinals forum to just post 100% negative stuff about them if you are "supposedly" a fan??

:thumbup: exactly what he is & why I called him out! He's was probably punked by the school bully as a child & trying to seek his revenge at a later age now while locked up in his momma's basement.

I just dont get how people get their rocks off needling fans of other teams on message boards when it's clear they're a fan of another team. It's almost psychotic

Last edited:

BIGRED1959

Go Cardinals!
Reaction score
I will say this, we WILL miss him when we go up against Gronk in the Super Bowl. I trust in Bruce and Betch though, game is all about adjustments

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't understand what he's doing. I don't see any point to most of what he has to say but to jerk people around.

I guess he would be labeled as "an expert" or "know it all" troll. He states his opinion or conjecture as fact. It's impossible to argue with until after the fact and by that time nobody cares enough about him to tell him how wrong he was.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Especially when the Cardinals are having such a great season. I can understand being highly critical if this was a 2-14 team or something but it's not.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is not a troll. You are allowed to be critical of a team, even when they are winning.

Move on.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I will say this, we WILL miss him when we go up against Gronk in the Super Bowl. I trust in Bruce and Betch though, game is all about adjustments

Gronk's dealing with injuries himself, may not even make it that far.

babedimancheff

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Here is a mathematical model that has the Cards and Bengals in the Super Bowl. This model has correctly predicted the last two Super Bowl matchups, and interestingly the lower rated team won both game.

So if this holds form again this year, we'll have a Lombardi Trophy!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...el-predicts-bengalscardinals-in-super-bowl-50

lower rated by who's standards?
its amazing when people call a team an underdog just because the spread says +3 for them or what ever.
the Bengals are losing today with a rookie QB and the fact they always lose and Pitt always wins in the playoffs.

Pats were not an actual lower rated team last year by any knowledgeable fans perception.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard