Cardinals get Robbie Anderson

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is no different from the Adrian Peterson trade years ago.

We obviously weren’t playoff contenders that year just like this year, but Keim tried bandage a wound that was clearly too big & of course AP barely flashed. Just wasted draft capital.

Idiot ass clown.
It’s a 7th round pick and he is serviceable and Brown may be done for the season. So I think it’s a good pickup.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Surely this is more about Green? Nuk is already replacing Hollywood. Rondale owns the slot with Dortch as backup.

I'm guessing the plan was for Brown to take Green's snaps and with him out they made this move.

Its obvious Kyler has zero trust in Green.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So why did they say the xrays yesterday were negative I wish they had just not said anything until they knew.

this blows
Because X-rays don’t show soft tissue injuries? They also said more tests needed.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hollywood was going to replace Green. Now Anderson.
How? He is replacing Brown coz he got speed. Now, what does Moore do on this roster?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How? He is replacing Brown coz he got speed. Now, what does Moore do on this roster?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Nuk was taking the left outside receivers spot that Brown has been playing. Moore plays slot.

Hollywood was going to take Green's spot on the right. Now that's Anderson.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Someone will need to check me on this, but I am pretty sure Anderson doesn't play in the slot and learning to play the slot is incredibly difficult especially learning a new offense. In a football sense, Anderson will be playing outside and running the vertical routes AJ has been running is pretty easy to learn.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
They don't play the same spot he needs someone to play the outside with D Hop and then Moore in the slot is my guess.

I'm not a huge Anderson fan they were literally just crapping all over him on ESPN because he got into the face of a black assistant coach and then a black HC had to kick him out and it's stuff like that which makes it harder for black coaches to get chances says Stephen A Smith.

He's got deep speed I guess. 6th and 7th pick in 24 and 25 so not huge capital but still this is a desperate move for a desperate franchise.

I hope he plays well because this very likely means Kliff fully intends to stay with the WR oriented offense he just felt he needed a more productive outside guy than Green with Hollywood hurt.
That’s keim (hopefully) spending another GM’s picks.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A train wreck according to some podcaster, and where's the evidence in support of 'a clearly splintering locker room?'
I mean, he refused to attend training camp because Baker was the QB & he just got kicked out of a game for getting into a coaches face on the sidelines. Seems like a ME FIRST player, which is ok if you're good...

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL this is my fault. I said this would happen just before Nuk was back.

Kyler's under thrown passes claims its first victim.
Lol now freak injuries are his fault too… awesome! Damn you Kyler making a defender fall on Hollywood… geesh

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol now freak injuries are his fault too… awesome! Damn you Kyler making a defender fall on Hollywood… geesh

Did he not vastly under throw a desperation pass, forcing Hollywood to try come back and get it resulting a pick and Woolen landing on his ankle?

It absolutely was his fault.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson