Cardinals get Robbie Anderson

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I'm not saying I agree I'm just saying that was a topic they discussed today and then literally an hour later it was announced we'd traded for him.

They weren't criticizing Wilks they were calling out Anderson like because the coaches were black he should treat them differently than he would a white coach.

But that's Stephen A's comment not mine
I know these guys think they have to be "edgy". But take is just stupid.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah I'm not saying I agree I'm just saying that was a topic they discussed today and then literally an hour later it was announced we'd traded for him.

They weren't criticizing Wilks they were calling out Anderson like because the coaches were black he should treat them differently than he would a white coach.

But that's Stephen A's comment not mine
Oh no Russ. By no means were I attributing those comments to you. I understood fully that they were SAS's. Just found it nonsensical.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Initial reaction was do not want after seeing him get turfed on the weekend but reading a few Panthers fan thoughts there's lots of disappointment at losing him.

Anger mostly directed at diabolical front office, dismal play-calling, struggling QB (sound familiar...?). Anderson getting shopped and not being put in games because they wanted to make sure he didn't get injured, him getting frustrated. Just wanting to play and impact games.

I know he has a reputation and the weekend only adds to that (plus being shopped in the first place) but I'll try to judge him on his attitude / what he does with us rather than whatever baggage he's carrying.

That one of our coaches has a previous relationship with him and presumably has vouched for him is somewhat reassuring

Shame to lose Hollywood though. Was loving watching him and feel he was only scratching the surface of what he can do

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Initial reaction was do not want after seeing him get turfed on the weekend but reading a few Panthers fan thoughts there's lots of disappointment at losing him.

Anger mostly directed at diabolical front office, dismal play-calling, struggling QB (sound familiar...?). Anderson getting shopped and not being put in games because they wanted to make sure he didn't get injured, him getting frustrated. Just wanting to play and impact games.

I know he has a reputation and the weekend only adds to that (plus being shopped in the first place) but I'll try to judge him on his attitude / what he does with us rather than whatever baggage he's carrying.

That one of our coaches has a previous relationship with him and presumably has vouched for him is somewhat reassuring

Shame to lose Hollywood though. Was loving watching him and feel he was only scratching the surface of what he can do
The fact that Shawn Jefferson coached him during his most productive years on a dysfunctional Jets team gives me some hope. Not great hope. Just a sliver of hope. Hope springs eternal. but in this case it is more like a trickle.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
IIRC, Anderson has had some impact over the years. I kind of remember him as part of the team that destroyed us in the NFC Championship Game that now feels like it took place a million years ago.

mobyhammy

Reaction score
Reportedly for 6th and 7th round picks. Not terrible. Potential upside trade. I saw him play a bunch when I was living in NYC and he played for the Jets. Dynamic receiver but volatile personality.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
IF, big if, this guy pans out, we would potentially have Hopkins, Hollywood, and Anderson lining up at WR, with Zach Ertz at TE. Not a bad line up, arguably.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard