Cardinals get Robbie Anderson

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We complain everyday about Keim, but I feel we should give him a little credit for jumping on this and doing something to replace a very needed part of our offense. I personally don't mind showing a little love when some, even if it's a little, is deserved. He saw an opportunity and jumped on it before anyone else could (Packers).

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We complain everyday about Keim, but I feel we should give him a little credit for jumping on this and doing something to replace a very needed part of our offense. I personally don't mind showing a little love when some, even if it's a little, is deserved. He saw an opportunity and jumped on it before anyone else could (Packers).
I give Michael Bidwill more credit because his old man would have never approved trading for a player from another team during a season lol

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
IF, big if, this guy pans out, we would potentially have Hopkins, Hollywood, and Anderson lining up at WR, with Zach Ertz at TE. Not a bad line up, arguably.
But by the time Hollywood gets back our season will be over pretty much. Plus our HC runs a high school offense & will not change anything. There's a reason we can't score points & it ain't Hopkins, it's the fact NFL DC's know how to stop this Mickey Mouse offense.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mitch says we beat out the Rams and several other teams to get Anderson. Which is odd because it's been reported for like 2 weeks now the Panthers were trying to trade him so I assume he means we beat them out by trading for a guy they were waiting to be cut.

I'm ok with it, we need help at WR with Hollywood out, but let's not act like a bunch of good teams were trying to trade for him and we beat them to it, they wanted him for free.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mitch says we beat out the Rams and several other teams to get Anderson. Which is odd because it's been reported for like 2 weeks now the Panthers were trying to trade him so I assume he means we beat them out by trading for a guy they were waiting to be cut.

I'm ok with it, we need help at WR with Hollywood out, but let's not act like a bunch of good teams were trying to trade for him and we beat them to it, they wanted him for free.

A 6th and 7th is basically free. It's bottle tops. People put way too much value in those late picks.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Come on man. There was no logic in that. He had 850 yards last year and we brought him back for $3.5m. It was a no brainer.
If only age could be used to predict a player's decline. Clearly it was not a no-brainer. Father time is undefeated. I can't believe you aren't bailing and just holding your hands up and admitting you're wrong there.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Like the move and like AJ - strawberries all around, I mean if all were healthy and not suspended at the same time, be a pretty god affordable group.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If only age could be used to predict a player's decline. Clearly it was not a no-brainer. Father time is undefeated. I can't believe you aren't bailing and just holding your hands up and admitting you're wrong there.

When does that happen exactly?

He was 33.16 years old at the end of the 2021 season and 34.04 at the start of this year.

Let me know when exactly it happens and you might have a career as a GM ahead of you.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 6th and 7th is basically free. It's bottle tops. People put way too much value in those late picks.
We got Smith and Hayes in the 6th and 7th this year and they both look promising

Ingram and Luketa may be backups that stick

2022 Draft Picks​

RD(PK)PLAYERPOSSCHOOL
2(23)Trey McBrideTEColorado State
3(23)Cameron ThomasDESan Diego State
3(36)Myjai SandersDECincinnati
6(23)Keaontay IngramRBUSC
6(37)Lecitus SmithOGVirginia Tech
7(23)Christian MatthewCBValdosta State
7(35)Jesse LuketaOLBPenn State
7(36)Marquis HayesOGOklahoma

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But by the time Hollywood gets back our season will be over pretty much. Plus our HC runs a high school offense & will not change anything. There's a reason we can't score points & it ain't Hopkins, it's the fact NFL DC's know how to stop this Mickey Mouse offense.
This

It's the cause of the slide last year and the continued poor play this year

If we can call the plays from our couch we know the DC's have it all figured out

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We got Smith and Hayes in the 6th and 7th this year and they both look promising

Ingram and Luketa may be backups that stick

2022 Draft Picks​

RD(PK)PLAYERPOSSCHOOL
2(23)Trey McBrideTEColorado State
3(23)Cameron ThomasDESan Diego State
3(36)Myjai SandersDECincinnati
6(23)Keaontay IngramRBUSC
6(37)Lecitus SmithOGVirginia Tech
7(23)Christian MatthewCBValdosta State
7(35)Jesse LuketaOLBPenn State
7(36)Marquis HayesOGOklahoma

Sure but what about all previous years?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
When does that happen exactly?

He was 33.16 years old at the end of the 2021 season and 34.04 at the start of this year.

Let me know when exactly it happens and you might have a career as a GM ahead of you.
SMH You know I'm not trying to be the GM. You also know you were wrong about AJ green. You also know AJ Green got worse as last year progressed. You also know age matters. Hell, he's basically a year older and almost halfway to 40 and you're asking when does age catch up with a player?

It's okay. You were wrong. It's okay to be wrong. I backed fricking Skelton to be our QBOF at one point.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SMH You know I'm not trying to be the GM. You also know you were wrong about AJ green. You also know AJ Green got worse as last year progressed. You also know age matters. Hell, he's basically a year older and almost halfway to 40 and you're asking when does age catch up with a player?

It's okay. You were wrong. It's okay to be wrong. I backed fricking Skelton to be our QBOF at one point.

Yes, after a bout of Covid.