Cardinals come tied last in NFLPA player poll

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If you really think this is a Mike issue and not a whining player issue I'm not sure what to say.
Of course you don't know what to say - you can't conceive of any scenario where the Cards are at fault or to blame for anything.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE TO DO THIS. But blame the "whining players", just incredible delusion.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The penny-pinching is often front and center during the hiring process. Per multiple sources, Bidwill wanted Bears assistant GM Ian Cunningham to be his general manager, but would not agree to Cunningham’s desired compensation. He instead went with Monti Ossenfort.

Bidwill’s reputation is also believed to be a reason why multiple 49ers coaches/executives declined to interview with the team for the open GM and head coaching roles, and why Sean Payton and Dan Quinn did not end up the team’s head coach.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Of course you don't know what to say - you can't conceive of any scenario where the Cards are at fault or to blame for anything.

THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE TO DO THIS. But blame the "whining players", just incredible delusion.

That's awesome. F- for the quality of the food that they had to pay for. lol... looking good Mike B!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
i mean if it drives you so nuts why do you root for them?
Rooting for a team isn't all rainbows and puppy dogs, silly Johnny, but I'll be sure to seek advice from you when I need it. (Don't wait up)
Its just mind boggling to me the emotional distress this causes some people. Obtuse.
What's even more galling than a terrible owner is the sycophants who are willing to grovel and stan for a terrible owner. You falling into this group is about the least surprising thing ever.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
My synapses.
Me interviewing for a job.
Manager asks if I want coffee
I say yes
He brings coffee, then asks if I want to leave my tab open or close it
Me walking out of interview

It’s flat out insulting and disrespectful to bill players for meals while working out in the OFFSEASON to try and be the best employee they can be.

If you think players don’t make choices based on how they are treated and respected, then there is no discussion to be had about this.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

this reply to that tweet is hilarious

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

The penny-pinching is often front and center during the hiring process. Per multiple sources, Bidwill wanted Bears assistant GM Ian Cunningham to be his general manager, but would not agree to Cunningham’s desired compensation. He instead went with Monti Ossenfort.

Bidwill’s reputation is also believed to be a reason why multiple 49ers coaches/executives declined to interview with the team for the open GM and head coaching roles, and why Sean Payton and Dan Quinn did not end up the team’s head coach.
Wait for the sycophants...

"Who is this guy? Disgruntled ex-employee?" "All those ex-Cards are bitter and jealous"

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

This is absolutely brutal. Time to pay Gambo more for damage control to run diversion now.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Walking through the hallway and need a light to not fall down? $35.00 payroll deduction for 20 seconds of light.
A funny story my dad told me he experienced from the early 80s. He worked at a place and the fluorescent lights weren't being replaced when they went out.

They tried to sell him on buying company stock.

At the time the stock price was high, indicating on the surface, all was well. He declined.

A year or so later he was out of a job because the place went bankrupt.

Sometimes the signs are just under your nose,
or in this case above your head.

An NFL franchise with immense guaranteed revenues should not be putting out those sorts of vibes.

At any rate, now the cat is out of the bag, and players/agents will be keying in on that sort of stuff. If anything, it'll be the agents whispering this stuff in their ears. Who was it, Roosevelt Barnes that always had our number?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Let me make this simple for you because this seems to be the part that you are really struggling with. Ready?

Nothing I stated there is an opinion. Not even a little bit. All of it is fact. There is no evidence that our facilities have affected the signing or re-signing of players.

If you have some evidence that is not true then please let me know. I have the evidence that several top 20 FA's have signed with us recently and that never in the history of sports have I ever heard a player in any sport say they did not sign for a team because of the facilities. Whether active or retired.

That's just a fact. No opinion involved.
M'kay. Your opinion is fact. I didn't present NFL insider knowledge of player decisions, so it is ironclad fact. Sure thing, bud.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I've always thought the reason AJ Green didn't turn around to catch that pass was because he was distracted by angry thoughts of having to pay hard earned money for that damn pre-game sandwich.

Now it's confirmed.

JTS
That one bad play changed the fate of the AZ Cardinals over the next 2 years. We might have been drafting 32 this year after winning 2 straight Super Bowls if not for that mind altering disaster of a play.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And all the guys who are still on the team and gave the Front Office these grades are whining babies!

Nah, just the ones (likely 1) that complain that the luxury private jet they get to fly around in like only 1 other team in the NFL doesn't have as many lie down seats as the Airbus 380 or 777 they used to share with 200 other people.

Which is what was actually said.

You must be registered for see images attach

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nah, just the ones (likely 1) that complain that the luxury private jet they get to fly around in like only 1 other team in the NFL doesn't have as many lie down seats as the Airbus 380 or 777 they used to share with 200 other people.

Which is what was actually said.

All teams fly by plane. What makes you think the Cards plane is better? Just because the logo is on the tail?

The 777 Bidwill bought is a plane that was used for 20 years by Delta Airlines before it had sat in the desert of Tucson for a year. I bet the charter planes they used the previous year are newer and more modernly equipped.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Pay for play.
Does anyone who work for the company consider themselves a journalist? The hand in glove relationship between 98.7 and the local teams is nauseating, and part of the reason that Bidwill/Kendrick get a free pass.

No serious sports town would suffer such losers for such a long time.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me make this simple for you because this seems to be the part that you are really struggling with. Ready?

Nothing I stated there is an opinion. Not even a little bit. All of it is fact. There is no evidence that our facilities have affected the signing or re-signing of players.

If you have some evidence that is not true then please let me know. I have the evidence that several top 20 FA's have signed with us recently and that never in the history of sports have I ever heard a player in any sport say they did not sign for a team because of the facilities. Whether active or retired.

That's just a fact. No opinion involved.

On the other hand, have you ever heard a player say that they signed BECAUSE of the facilities?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All teams fly by plane. What makes you think the Cards plane is better? Just because the logo is on the tail?

The 777 Bidwill bought is a plane that was used for 20 years by Delta Airlines after it had sat in the desert of Tucson for a year. I bet the charter planes they used the previous year are newer and more modernly equipped.

Nobody complained about the quality of the plane. They complained there were only 28 lie flat seats. Diddums.

There are still nearly 800 777's in active service and the only reason it was parked up for a year before Mike bought it was the Pandemic and Delta mothballing a bunch of it's fleet. Patriots plane is 31 years old. Those guys have it tough.

Only Cardinals fans could turn owning our own team plane, something everyone here universally celebrated when it happened, into a bad thing because a player moaned that there weren't enough beds to go around. If I shake my head any more it's going to fall off.

How do the players cope with this, must be hell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose