Cardinals come tied last in NFLPA player poll

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Perception is reality. I'm sure the players will be very happy with fewer lie-down seats once it's been explained to them.

Hilarious. Just hilarious.

Damn you Mike for only buying the 6th largest plane in the world for your players and only having 28 lie down seats when the longest flight you take is only about 4.5 hours and most are less than 3. Damn you.

If you really think this is a Mike issue and not a whining player issue I'm not sure what to say. Especially as that comment was likely just from 1 player on the entire roster.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i mean if it drives you so nuts why do you root for them? At the end of the day its just a game, yet here you are screaming on the internet about an owner you have never met.

Its just mind boggling to me the emotional distress this causes some people. Obtuse.
You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can’t believe y’all still entertain Michael Bidwill’s burner account here.

I can't believe y'all are even a fan with all the constant never ending complaining about literally everything. I will forever cherish your comments on the 2021 season that were were poor for over half the season despite starting 10-2.

I will pray for the players though and their lack of fold down seats and creche facilities. Maybe we can do a kick starter?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL at anybody defending being 31st out of 32 in something.

Bidwill is the owner of the thing that is in 31st place out of 32. Therefore, at least by this metric, he sucks and sucks bad as an owner.

Good job nobody has done that then.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I can't believe y'all are even a fan with all the constant never ending complaining about literally everything. I will forever cherish your comments on the 2021 season that were were poor for over half the season despite starting 10-2.

I will pray for the players though and their lack of fold down seats and creche facilities. Maybe we can do a kick starter?
It's frankly hilarious that the people who want the players to have the best facilities in the league are being accused of being bad fans by the guys stanning for management in the face of a 31st among 32 ranking.

It's just wild.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Please stop calling out peoples fandom. This is your last warning.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is a weird thing to cherish… considering all through the 10-2 start, I not only admitted I was wrong about my fears all off-season, but was so over the moon that I was predicting we were gonna win the Super Bowl and the party was going to be at my place after.

Even weirder considering that after we were 10-2, pretty much all of my worst fears during the off-season came true and the house of Cards that was built completely collapsed and we were laughed out of the playoffs with one of the most humiliating performances in Cardinals history.

But cherish away!

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's frankly hilarious that the people who want the players to have the best facilities in the league are being accused of being bad fans by the guys stanning for management in the face of a 31st among 32 ranking.

It's just wild.

I mean, I quite clearly said it was due to his constant and never ending complaining. It's literally right there. I certainly did not say he was a bad fan because "people who want the players to have the best facilities in the league". That's just silly.

It's a wonder there is any straw left in Arizona with all the men built with it on this forum.

I'll say again as some people are finding it very, very difficult to comprehend my words which I thought were very clear.

1. Nobody, least of all me considering I both started the thread (since merged) and posted several of the first criticisms, is stanning for management or defending ranking 31st. If you can find an example please show me. I have, in the past weeks before this report criticised them myself and in this thread I have countered that it's a money issue Mike can skate on because it isn't.

2. I, like everyone here would like us to have the best facilities in the league. Who wouldn't?

3. There is a middle ground between "stanning for the owner" and going off like an enraged brain cell reduced caveman about how terrible they are.

4. That middle ground contains the very real facts that employee polls are flawed and biased. That the team facilities including locker rooms, weight rooms and cafeteria were upgraded only 7 years ago. That the locker rooms are much smaller in Tempe than at State farm because every sq ft of the Tempe facility is developed and there isn't space for it to be larger. If you look at it on Google maps there isn't an inch to spare.The only actual facility criticisms in the whole report are the gym floor, small locker room and "outdated" training room.

5. The facilities, while not the best in the league, are not bad. Certainly not bad enough to deter players signing here which is nuts. Had Mike took care of the details such as player services and not charging for food outside work hours they probably come in middle of the pack.

So forgive me for having a moderate opinion that tries to account for all the facts rather than just shouting rage into the void and not appreciating being called Bidwill's burner account by someone that does nothing but throw out constant negativity and snide, pointless digs.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this is a weird thing to cherish… considering all through the 10-2 start, I not only admitted I was wrong about my fears all off-season, but was so over the moon that I was predicting we were gonna win the Super Bowl and the party was going to be at my place after.

Even weirder considering that after we were 10-2, pretty much all of my worst fears during the off-season came true and the house of Cards that was built completely collapsed and we were laughed out of the playoffs with one of the most humiliating performances in Cardinals history.

But cherish away!

Dude, you claimed it after the season was over. You argued that we sucked after starting 7-0 when clearly it was game 13 when things started going down hill.

Rather than keep making childish digs which serve no purpose feel free to put me on ignore. I'd welcome it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well done. Succinctly put.

Only stands to reason the two biggest moaners here would form a club. You should call it the strawman club.

"We take what you say but reply like you said something else"

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You're hilarious.

How is me saying "There is no evidence this has any effect on signing players, or retaining players." something I made up? What kind of sane person could think that?

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE this has any effect on signing players and that is 100% fact. The only thing manufactured here is your belief that it does. That position has zero evidence and is in fact something you made up in the last 24 hours.

Despite mountains of evidence to the contrary of us signing top 20 FA players that I just listed off for you.

Any imaginary player that isn't signing here because the Jacuzzi only has 4 settings and there are only 28 lie down seats on the plane can very gladly go sign elsewhere. I don't want those players anyway.

How could any grown adult male live with this level of depravity...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Right, because I'm now insane if I don't buy your stated opinions as literal fact. Riiight. Let me introduce you to something called cognitive behavioral therapy that can help you realize that beliefs and opinions are not facts. And because I don't agree with you I'm living at some imagined level of depravity? You've gone around the bend and are now just tossing out playground insults. This is beneath you.

As a therapist, I am not trying to make a joke of mental health, btw. But, seriously, accept that when you say something out of the blue it doesn't make it factual. Accept that what you think of as "mountains of evidence" doesn't equate to you being proven factual either. You want to toss around dumb insults about grown men? Then grow up and stop pretending that you're always right and tossing your toys out of the pram when you get called on it.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand defending the organization on this. Why choose this hill to die on? We were graded, by the players who use these facilities, F's in every major category.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents in this.

Micheal is better than his father and was able to pull off the stadium that resulted in almost winning the Super Bowl. He also showed some willingness to spend more money than his dad and it gave many of us fans a false sense of security in having Michael as an owner. But we are seeing he's still like his father in some ways and it's still holding this franchise back while being laughed at for being cheap. That is is what is happening on Twitter, and I'm embarrassed by it. He needs to sell!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Only stands to reason the two biggest moaners here would form a club. You should call it the strawman club.

"We take what you say but reply like you said something else"
Anyone that doesn't blanket agree with you is creating straw man arguments. You're literally arguing that you can't be wrong.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right, because I'm now insane if I don't buy your stated opinions as literal fact. Riiight. Let me introduce you to something called cognitive behavioral therapy that can help you realize that beliefs and opinions are not facts. And because I don't agree with you I'm living at some imagined level of depravity? You've gone around the bend and are now just tossing out playground insults. This is beneath you.

As a therapist, I am not trying to make a joke of mental health, btw. But, seriously, accept that when you say something out of the blue it doesn't make it factual. Accept that what you think of as "mountains of evidence" doesn't equate to you being proven factual either. You want to toss around dumb insults about grown men? Then grow up and stop pretending that you're always right and tossing your toys out of the pram when you get called on it.

Let me make this simple for you because this seems to be the part that you are really struggling with. Ready?

Nothing I stated there is an opinion. Not even a little bit. All of it is fact. There is no evidence that our facilities have affected the signing or re-signing of players.

If you have some evidence that is not true then please let me know. I have the evidence that several top 20 FA's have signed with us recently and that never in the history of sports have I ever heard a player in any sport say they did not sign for a team because of the facilities. Whether active or retired.

That's just a fact. No opinion involved.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand defending the organization on this. Why choose this hill to die on? We were graded, by the players who use these facilities, F's in every major category.

Some people just have a pathological inability to ever admit they’re wrong.

Please show me where I have defended the Org. I'll wait.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone that doesn't blanket agree with you is creating straw man arguments. You're literally arguing that you can't be wrong.

You literally took several things I said and replied as if I said something else entirely. It's the literal definition of strawman.

Even this reply is a freaking strawman, you couldn't make it up!

Just jog on man. I've had enough of this tiresome nonsense. This is getting last the 20 comment nonsense when you argued that Caldwell wouldn't take a none HC job only for him to then take a non HC job. It's boring.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose