Cardinals at Steelers gameday thread 12-3-23

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
What another awful throw pressure or not…. Generational talent should be able to throw while on the run accurately.
You people are legit out of your mind. There is not a QB in the league right now that can make throws with the pressure hes getting right now. Especially a pocket passer. I honestly think people dont watch any other games and just watch the cardinals.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You people are legit out of your mind. There is not a QB in the league right now that can make throws with the pressure hes getting right now. Especially a pocket passer. I honestly think people dont watch any other games and just watch the cardinals.
Oh I watch other QBs make throws under pressure all the damn time. Clearly you’re not the one watching other games. Wowza

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Oh come on. I think Kyler deserves a ton of criticism but this is overboard. He didn’t have a chance there.
Re-watch the play, there is no one except a LB in front of him. You have to feel pressure and climb the pocket to gain time. That is what pocket mechanics are. Most OTs are willing to get beat up the field because that is what they are taught as it allows QBs to step up.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can me move on from Hump? He's just not good. It's not hard to upgrade.

He's been beat instantly at least twice already. Great guy, average at best tackle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard