Cardinals at Rams playoff gameday thread 1-17-2022

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this continues it may very well get Kliff fired. you're very unlikely to change QB's Kyler has been awful tonight, horribly awful, but you're not going to make a move and try to trade him so Kliff may very well get fired if he doesn't figure this out.
One can hope

Opposing teams have figured us out and KK makes zero adjustments

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Although I get the frustration. You just cannot bench Kyler. You could lose him if you do.

Till the bitter end for this one I'm afraid.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we had Hop. We wouldn’t have been in this situation. Dude is a top 3 WR and isn’t coverable. It’s why everyone else had great seasons during that time. Every lower end CB slid down to guard them
Great QBs true great QBs can get by with average to mediocre WR corps… happened many times over the years. They elevate the play of everyone around them and make the whole team better….. Kyler just chokes and panics… and can’t see the field to save his life.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
O

Ok. Let’s see what happens in 2nd half before you throw dirt on him. It is what it is. But no one here predicted us at 11-6. It happens. Virginia was the #1 seed and got best by a #16 seed in basketball. It happens. Let’s see what happens. I for some reason think we can come back and I don’t know why.

Totally understand your take if this was just one bad game, but this team has been on a downward spiral for 5 or 6 games. They knew about the downward spiral for weeks and still has been fixed..

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Great QBs true great QBs can get by with average to mediocre WR corps… happened many times over the years. They elevate the play of everyone around them and make the whole team better….. Kyler just chokes and panics… and can’t see the field to save his life.
THIS.

Mahomes has done it a ton already. Byron Pringle?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Totally understand your take of this was just one bad game, but this team has been on a downward spiral for 5 or 6 games. They knew about the downward spiral for weeks and still has been fixed..
Agreed. This game is no surprise. The train was already coming and we all saw it a mile out. No excuse.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t want another prime time game again. Even in the playoffs, be the first game in the morning

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
:wave: I’ve sat through some awful games live, so it takes a lot for me to turn off the game. I haven’t found a game to turn off yet, not even the Seattle 59-0

I sat through that one too.
But I've developed a heart condition since then

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Understand, rams have 22 rushes and 9 passes and a 3 score lead, hope they pass more! Only chance we have.

If we are being honest, both running backs are banged up, as are 2 linemen, with a third being Max Garcia. And they have Aaron Donald. We should have been more balanced early, but we weren’t going to win pounding the rock in this one.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You think burrow is killing it in this game? I won't use the other elites. They are goats.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Although I get the frustration. You just cannot bench Kyler. You could lose him if you do.

Till the bitter end for this one I'm afraid.
I hope we do lose him. He can go to the upside down for all I care. He ain’t the franchise guy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave