BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well everybody here it is

The playoff game we all wanted

Win and move on, lose and we question all the late season collapses of KK

I want to win this game so bad it hurts

Can the Cardinals flip the switch they keep talking about?

Will KK, KM and VJ be prepared?

There are too many things to list, but we all know what they need to do

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2021 Team Leaders​

• Offense
  • Passing Yards​

You must be registered for see images attach

Kyler Murray, QB
    TD 24
    QBR 55.7
  • Rushing Yards​

James Conner, RB
    CAR 202
    TD 15
  • Receiving Yards​

Christian Kirk, WR
    REC 77
    TD 5

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Team Stats​

Passing Yards 251.5 10th
Rushing Yards 122.1 10th
Points For 26.4 11th
Points Against 21.5 Tied-21st

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A trip to Tampa sure sounds better than a trip to Green Bay (at least for this week). Here is to hoping our road success continues tonight. Lay it all out, and leave with a Win!! Go Cards!!
You know, your post got me thinking that it would make perfect sense for the Cards to win in LA and then win at Tampa. Why? They’d then complete a nearly perfect road season, losing only to the “powerhouse” Detroit Lions on the road.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The Cards are talented, though at the same time, they lack quality talent and/or proven live-fire ability in key spots, such as Linebacker, Wide Receiver, Cornerback and O-line.
Additionally, both Kliff & Kyler have yet to prove they can prepare and produce in highly leveraged games.

To a large extent, this can be boiled down to Kliff & Kyler vs McVay and Stafford.
McVay owns Kliff and the Cardinals as a whole. Stafford has yet to win a big game himself.
Anything can happen of course. My heart is with the Cards, but it’s really hard for me not to see this game ending in a loss and capping a disappointing 11 win season. Seems so odd to say that, but that’s what it would be.

C’mon Kliff and Kyler!!! Prove all of us “experts” who doubt you wrong!
Huge game on a huge stage!!
Go Cards!!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards are talented, though at the same time, they lack quality talent and/or proven live-fire ability in key spots, such as Linebacker, Wide Receiver, Cornerback and O-line.
Additionally, both Kliff & Kyler have yet to prove they can prepare and produce in highly leveraged games.

To a large extent, this can be boiled down to Kliff & Kyler vs McVay and Stafford.
McVay owns Kliff and the Cardinals as a whole. Stafford has yet to win a big game himself.
Anything can happen of course. My heart is with the Cards, but it’s really hard for me not to see this game ending in a loss and capping a disappointing 11 win season. Seems so odd to say that, but that’s what it would be.

C’mon Kliff and Kyler!!! Prove all of us “experts” who doubt you wrong!
Huge game on a huge stage!!
Go Cards!!
First time I ever seen you do this.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JJ Watt is active and will play, that should be a nice boost confidence wise and depending on how much he plays could help the run defense

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Side note but I miss how occasional poster RMFN always dropped by with the classiest posts around gameday. Very cool. I guess they may not have followed the Rams back to LA (or the Cards to AZ for that matter). I hope St. Louis gets an expansion team and gets to name it this time.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why did i choose to work this morning?

Traffic is going to be ass getting up there

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We have been astronomically bad against teams missing players. Rams losing both safeties and starting the rotting remains of Eric Weddle practically guarantees they win. That's just how we work.

This game is a toss up. I think both teams are very evenly matched overall. I don't think anything is off the table. Could be comfortable win either way, could also be a nail biter that comes down to one mistake.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose