Cardinals at Rams Gameday thread 12-29-19

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know the chances are slim, but would rather have the Hail Mary than that circus of a play call. Odds are better with the Hail Mary that that would ever be

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not even taking a shot at a Hail Mary is a good summation of kk’s warts for the entire season. Doesn’t go for the endzone. Man I saw some good things from kk this year but so many areas he didn’t grow in.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun year compared to 2018. Off season should be interesting and fun.

won’t be long we will be bitching at each other about who we should sign and draft!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That’s how kk has started every two minute drive. Idiotic
Yea I'm all for getting the tempo going...but this isn't college. Can't afford to waste 15 seconds for a 4 yard gain (especially when its Fitz and not Cooper)

Oh well.

Looking forward to next year.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s funny that opposing teams always in the right place to get the pick, recover the fumble, or have enough time for the Hail Mary but we never get a chance to do it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a WR screen on first down to chew up clock and get 5 yards... and then not even a Hail Mary to end the year.

Lame.

But, saw enough improvement over the year on O and we ended up with a high draft pick and lots of money to spend. Now all we get to do is see if Bluto blows it again this off-season.

Putmein II

Reaction score
Today, I registered as Putmein II and I'm looking forward to visiting some old friends at this Forum. Some of you know me from the other Fan Forum. I'll be around in here in 2020. Avatar to follow. Shoot me a PM if you want more info. Thanks. - P

GO NAVY.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
OK with the loss. Chances are greater that hopefully Keim and Vance are let go tomorrow. Not holding my breath though.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Mixed game from K1, KK and the team but at least we were competitive vs the Rams this time so I'm OK with it. Would have love to win this one but oh well, I'll take a top 8 pick and hope that SK doesn't blow it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After the abomination of last season there is some hope for optimism. KK needs to grow in his clock management, 2 minute drill, etc. But, I think he has shown the ability to evolve as the season went on.

The Cards need a lot of infusion of talent, especially on the D-Line and LB corps. They need some SPEED at the LB spots, they are just too SLOW right now.

This off season will be interesting to see how SK will build the roster. I don't think he will be fired, so the future will depend on if he can draft wisely, sign FA who are not injured and can help, etc., etc.

Another disappointing season but better than last season's debacle.

I hope the Board won't be too ugly and combative. Let's all make 2020 a bit more civil and kind in our discourses OK? Don't let our passion override our civility, at least that's my hope.

Or, maybe, it's just the bourbon talking right now. LOL

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
It’s funny that opposing teams always in the right place to get the pick, recover the fumble, or have enough time for the Hail Mary but we never get a chance to do it.

This team is cursed right along with the Suns.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It’s funny that opposing teams always in the right place to get the pick, recover the fumble...

It appears that the Patriots have been subcontracting out their stealth video crew to our opponents. ...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison