Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simmons was there in coverage to make that play to jar the ball loose which Budda caught to all but end the game.

Kid is really coming on to be what I hoped he would be when we drafted him.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Simmons was there in coverage to make that play to jar the ball loose which Budda caught to all but end the game.

Sadly, it took an injury to Nick Vigil to get Isaiah on the field more, but I'm just glad he is out there again.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Simmons and Collins are. It's funny that when you play, young, athletic players they tend to get better. Imagine that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Simmons and Collins are. It's funny that when you play, young, athletic players they tend to get better. Imagine that.
Yeah, I'll give Collins credit. I usually don't notice him in a bad way, and have seem him pop a few really good ones. That's encouraging. Simmons has been better than him, but was in the league earlier. I'm glad they're finally showing up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Simmons is definitely making splash plays. He just needs to continue to grow into consistency.

Collins isn’t making huge gaffs but I’m still not seeing the size or athleticism that made him the 16th pick in the draft. He doesn’t run down plays in unusual fashion and he doesn’t deliver pop hits you’d expect of a dude that big with that speed. Granted it took him a bit to get the mental game so maybe that comes as the game continues to slow for him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Simmons is definitely making splash plays. He just needs to continue to grow into consistency.

Collins isn’t making huge gaffs but I’m still not seeing the size or athleticism that made him the 16th pick in the draft. He doesn’t run down plays in unusual fashion and he doesn’t deliver pop hits you’d expect of a dude that big with that speed. Granted it took him a bit to get the mental game so maybe that comes as the game continues to slow for him.
That TFL on Kupp was a big boy play by Collins.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That's what I was saying earlier. It's not that he's a superior talent to Kyler, but he is better at timing throws and making reads before the snap, which made for the ball coming out a lot faster from the pocket. There's a reason they didn't kill us on the pass rush.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol what’s there to disagree w their Krang? Check the posts - 100% factual

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
We traded 2 picks for Anderson!

Panthers will receive a 2024 sixth-round pick and a 2025 seventh-round pick for Anderson.
Disliked the trade when it was made, and dislike it more now. Granted, I get that there was a CHANCE that Anderson could come in and impact the game, but it wasn't a solid bet. He was meh player even at his best.