Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Every time it seems our season is about to sink beneath the surface and drown we fight our way to the surface and take in a lungful of air

Still afloat, just.

A stay of execution or can we build something in the second half of the season?

I can't wait to see the D Hop + Hollywood Show.

Sucks if that's season over for Ertz.

Kyler's troubles have been done to death. Hopefully seeing Colt put together some smart, composed drives today will at least give him pause for thought.
Him and Kliff both, Kliff called some different stuff this game that worked pretty well to protect McCoy. It's ok to protect Kyler too even if he is more mobile than Colt...don't just rely on Kyler escaping trouble all the time.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Kyler returns and Cardinals revert to their losing ways, there will be a revolt among fans.
With Stafford out, that was our easiest game of the year BY FAR. That being said, as long as we win, I really don’t care who our QB is. But, don’t kid yourself, unless Murray is injured & can’t play, he is our QB.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With Stafford out, that was our easiest game of the year BY FAR. That being said, as long as we win, I really don’t care who our QB is. But, don’t kid yourself, unless Murray is injured & can’t play, he is our QB.
Yep expect all kinds of ******** posts this week proclaiming the HOF McCoy is the savior lol. Beat a terrible banged up Rams team that half assed it most of the game but yeah McCoy is gonna take this team far lol. It seems KK actually game planned to get the ball out quickly but with Kyler he wants to take deep drops with no protection lol. Totally different game plan than usual period…

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Him and Kliff both, Kliff called some different stuff this game that worked pretty well to protect McCoy. It's ok to protect Kyler too even if he is more mobile than Colt...don't just rely on Kyler escaping trouble all the time.
I was ecstatic we opened the game with 11 straight passes. It was different. It caught the Rams by surprise.
I’m sure that was by design based on the Rams d-line and getting the ball out of McCoys hands.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know that the OL is banged up and playing with four starters, who were not considered starters at the beginning of the season. And, it seems that we do a lot of subbing. My question, is there a reason for the substitutions as the game goes on? Is it based on:
*Performance
*One guy is good in pass pro and another in run blocking
*Getting dinged
*One guy is on a pitch count

Or are they following a Game Plan?