Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we’re gonna lose, but it’s too early in the season even for a Darksider like me to completely extinguish all hope.

If we somehow get off to a good start, I think we have a shot, but if we go down early, the wheels come off and we’re looking at another blowout.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Fair point but also that draft class wasn't great. Much of that top 10 has been underwhelming outside Herbert and Burrow.

In fact that whole first round has been largely gash. Probably 5-6 players you'd say were good to great.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Last week was horrible. The offseason drama was horrible. I was concerned when we rested starters all preseason. Yet, I am excited for today. Carr is good but Mahomes is and was(in our game) Elite. I think this will be a much better game. I believe it will be close.

Cards 24 Raiders 21

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Fascinating tidbit from last week. The Cards ran the most blitzes in the NFL last week and had zero sacks. Of course it’s Joseph’s idea of a blitz, typically rushing only 4 players, but concealing who’s coming.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fascinating tidbit from last week. The Cards ran the most blitzes in the NFL last week and had zero sacks. Of course it’s Joseph’s idea of a blitz, typically rushing only 4 players, but concealing who’s coming.
Exactly. Carr won't do what Mahomes did. I think we continue to blitz a lot because we have no speed rusher at this time. Our defense(whole team) seemed to be out of sync, which is on Kliff and the culture he has created. I admit. I would rather have Josh Allen, Hebert or Mahomes as our leader. Kyler has all the skillsets(other than height but that allows him to be elusive) to be elite. Unfortunately, he is immature.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff going to Kliff himself and script a bunch of short dink and dunk plays after spending all week worrying about CJ and Maxx vs an O line that wasn't good last week.

4.6 yard YPA incoming.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly. Carr won't do what Mahomes did. I think we continue to blitz a lot because we have no speed rusher at this time. Our defense(whole team) seemed to be out of sync, which is on Kliff and the culture he has created. I admit. I would rather have Josh Allen, Hebert or Mahomes as our leader. Kyler has all the skillsets(other than height but that allows him to be elusive) to be elite. Unfortunately, he is immature.

Gardeck is a speed rusher.

Reaction score
Fair point but also that draft class wasn't great. Much of that top 10 has been underwhelming outside Herbert and Burrow.

In fact that whole first round has been largely gash. Probably 5-6 players you'd say were good to great.
Gash. A fantastic word

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not an impossible win, an improbable win perhaps, if the Cards defense can hit Carr early. He gets skittish when he's hit and starts forcing throws. If Carr has as much time as Mahomes did, he will pick them apart. LV has a lot of weapons out there on offense.

I could see a close win for the Cards or a blowout by the Raiders.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After the way they finished last season, and the way this one started, it's already feeling like 2012 to me again. I hope I'm wrong.

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson