Cardinals at Broncos Official Game Thread 10-5-2014

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not to be a whiner but we should be winning. That drop by Brown changed everything. Even 3 puts us ahead there. Ridic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only an 8 point game at half and were a second half team. I'm not worked yet. Down 8 got em just where we want em.

Those damn drops Fitz, Floyd and Brown ugh the Floyd and Brown drops came on 3rd downs

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Cro wants his own side of the field, he can't get beat deep. Plain and simple, P2 might have to just go one on one but I don't see them switching it back in today's game.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game so far shows how football savvy ASFN posters are. The knock in the team to date is the lack of a pass rush and Stanton's propensity to throw high and behind receivers. And that is exactly what is hurting the team.

Of course it would help if the WRs would grab some of those wide throws and we weren't on the road playing against one of the greatest QBs of all time.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. We are in this for sure. Need a stop on the opening drive. Stanton looks good, but we need to catch everything and get pressure some how.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only an 8 point game at half and were a second half team. I'm not worked yet. Down 8 got em just where we want em.

Those damn drops Fitz, Floyd and Brown ugh the Floyd and Brown drops came on 3rd downs

So did the Fitz one while in a drive huge killer drop

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We'll just ignore his two touchdowns prior to the bye week.

If he doesn't have it today, he doesn't. I didn't say cut him. Michael Floyd should be the leading receiver on this club.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Stanton is not a starting QB in this league. He's not going through his progressions and is throwing inaccurate balls.

The chatter about him being the QBoF can die.

We need Palmer

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Arians but sometimes you gotta play the clock. by throwing that much he gave Manning TWO possessions at the end and one of them led to a fast TD.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If he doesn't have it today, he doesn't. I didn't say cut him. Michael Floyd should be the leading receiver on this club.

Whoever gets open the most should be the leading receiver on this team, and that will change from game to game. The way the Arizona WRs are catching/not catching the ball, I wonder if the donkeys fed them some brownies or something. Some of the guys on defense look like they had some brownies too. I hope those brownies wear off soon.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Stanton is not a starting QB in this league. He's not going through his progressions and is throwing inaccurate balls.

The chatter about him being the QBoF can die.

We need Palmer

Blind hate. Stanton is the furthest thing from the problem today.

We have no run game and they're getting pressure with 4 plus about five drops and two on 3rd down.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So much anger in this thread let's not take it out on eachother, were still in this!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
First half thoughts...

Manning has been working pretty much pressure free....that leads to points. He can beat man coverage with this accuracy.

The Cardinals went into the game worried about Sanders speed over Thomas's apparently. Peterson should be on Demeryius unless you are going to bracket him. I expect that to change though I'm nit sure Peterson will allow less catches.

Offensively, drops are killing drives which is giving the ball back to Manning. That has to stop.