Cardinals at Broncos Official Game Thread 10-5-2014

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Another biggest game of the season, another ultimate test, another game where the focus must remain, because we are playing none other than Peyton Manning. We have to keep it close in the first half, and if we don't, don't give up o this team. We adjust during the game better than any other team I've seen this year in the NFL. Honey will be a big part of this game, and I hope it's in a good way. Ellington has to be a boss if we want to score. Go Cards!!!!!! :cards:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Headed to a BBQ in deep dark Brooklyn for this one. Lamb burgers with preserved chilies, kimchi brined grilled chicken, piles of beers. I lived in Denver for 5 years, from 98-02. Became a Bronco supporter when house faced, I-wont-play-for-you-Baltimore Elway retired. My Bronco-first fan friends are hosting. Im the fly in the ointment. So stoked for this game. Go Cards!

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Peyton will go no huddle during this game, the Krapper had some success with it, and Manning said he's been watching film on this year's Cardinals. It prevented us from subbing in our third down packages, and I know Peyton would love that.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
meh. just another game in a season. I was worried about it last week but today I feel like the broncos are going to have to play their butts off to beat us.

I was talking to a donkey fan yesterday, and I reminded him that we beat the chickens in the chicken coop, and I reminded him that we are a better team now than we were than. :)

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Peyton will go no huddle during this game, the Krapper had some success with it, and Manning said he's been watching film on this year's Cardinals. It prevented us from subbing in our third down packages, and I know Peyton would love that.
Agree

I think they will start out with it just like the Niners did. We have to find a way to slow it down and get some pressure on Manning

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yamon, I kept your seat open for you homie. :)
Good looking out.

iwin.gif

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Only game I have this morning is Texans at Cowboys, ugh

I saw a clip on Houston's QB pregame last week. That QB was spitting out pure passion, asking the whole team if they would die for him today, telling them he would bleed for them, it was some hardcore Braveheart stuff. :D

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a clip on Houston's QB pregame last week. That QB was spitting out pure passion, asking the whole team if they would die for him today, telling them he would bleed for them, it was some hardcore Braveheart stuff. :D
Interesting. Are you talking about Fitzpatrick?

Wait the guy has a beard. He can't be that hardcore, lol

No points so far in this game

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching this game makes me wish we had someone like Watt to pressure the QB.

The guy is a beast and disrupts the offensive line by himself

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everybody keeps talking about how the Cards only have 3 sacks, and aren't getting to the QB often enough, and that Peyton will SHRED a team that doesn't apply more pressure. Well, I call BS. We've put a lot more pressure on the QB than the low sack number would indicate, and Peyton's arm is nothing like it was in its prime. Couple "enough" pressure with solid coverage in the secondary, and we're bound to grab a couple of his ducks out of the air, perhaps even a pick-6 or two.

Cards by 5. MARK IT!!

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Everybody keeps talking about how the Cards only have 3 sacks, and aren't getting to the QB often enough, and that Peyton will SHRED a team that doesn't apply more pressure. Well, I call BS. We've put a lot more pressure on the QB than the low sack number would indicate, and Peyton's arm is nothing like it was in its prime. Couple "enough" pressure with solid coverage in the secondary, and we're bound to grab a couple of his ducks out of the air, perhaps even a pick-6 or two.

Cards by 5. MARK IT!!

Yeah, but it also means we don't get the bogo free burger at Red Robin.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just read Palmer was throwing the ball around up in Denver, he won't play but it's encouraging.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Romo has thrown a couple of nice balls that the WR dropped. One of them was on the run and surprised me how accurate it was

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Headed to a BBQ in deep dark Brooklyn for this one. Lamb burgers with preserved chilies, kimchi brined grilled chicken, piles of beers. I lived in Denver for 5 years, from 98-02. Became a Bronco supporter when house faced, I-wont-play-for-you-Baltimore Elway retired. My Bronco-first fan friends are hosting. Im the fly in the ointment. So stoked for this game. Go Cards!

Represent! :koolaid:

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching this game makes me wish we had someone like Watt to pressure the QB.

The guy is a beast and disrupts the offensive line by himself

CC says hi BTW.

Not saying he is JJ Watt but he certainly is one of the top 3-4 DE's in the league.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CC to Watt is like Bruce Smith to Reggie White. Smith was amazing and a hall of famer in his own right but White was just a physical once every 15 years freak.

I'm more than happy with CC and were lucky to have him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard