Cardinals at Broncos Official Game Thread 10-5-2014

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So sick of seeing our guys get beat around. The QBs especially. They are getting hit on every play

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys should be rooting for the Patriots tonight so that there's no more undefeated teams in the NFL.

Shouldn't that be "we"? Or are you not part of us?

And after all the injuries to our team that's the last thing I care about.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else but I'm more concerned about other things besides the Bengals going undefeated.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I'm not a Cardinals fan. I hate the Broncos and have Ellington on my FF team so I was rooting for Arizona today though.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's pissed about it for sure.

But he did nothing about it. I'm not a fan of vengeance but when a dirty play takes out your best defensive lineman, you do the same to one of their best players. Send a third stringer after Thomas' head or drill Manning between the numbers no matter when.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But he did nothing about it. I'm not a fan of vengeance but when a dirty play takes out your best defensive lineman, you do the same to one of your best players. Send a third stringer after Thomas' head or drill Manning between the numbers no matter when.

Yes, I agree. Eye for an eye. Send a message

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

He's not a cards fan. I think he is a chargers fan.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
But he did nothing about it. I'm not a fan of vengeance but when a dirty play takes out your best defensive lineman, you do the same to one of your best players. Send a third stringer after Thomas' head or drill Manning between the numbers no matter when.

He's trying to build a team on solid fundamentals, not cheap shots or luck. Be upset if you want, I'm more worried about our players. This won't be the last game we lose and I'm not going to rip BA for not calling cheap shots every time we do.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's trying to build a team on solid fundamentals, not cheap shots or luck. Be upset if you want, I'm more worried about our players. This won't be the last game we lose and I'm not going to rip BA for not calling cheap shots every time we do.

Not asking for anyone to get a career or season ending injury but a response should have been given like drilling Thomas or hitting Manning late. The way things were going it wasn't like a 15 yard penalty was going to matter but you need to send a message. Wagging your finger does nothing. Drilling someone sends a message to your next opponent.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Eye for an eye. Send a message

Christ, they do it in baseball, we can't do it in football? You just let the other team cheap shot your best d-lineman and then do nothing? See, this is why I posted the Jason Peters thing. He saw his QB get drilled in a cheap shot and he went after the guy. Did anyone go after the tool who chopped Campbell? Nope. This is what I'm talking about. Now your next opponent knows they can cheap shot one of your players because they know you'll do nothing.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NYT. There's the place to go to find what is and isn't BBQ. C'mon guy, I'll take the opinion of my local BBQ pit guy over some latte drinking socialite from the NYT. Even you have to admit that.

Youre local BBQ pit guy is probably a crappy cook. The vast majority of them are. Chicken was delicious by the way. As were the burgers. Hows the Cue out there in the swamps?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Christ, they do it in baseball, we can't do it in football? You just let the other team cheap shot your best d-lineman and then do nothing? See, this is why I posted the Jason Peters thing. He saw his QB get drilled in a cheap shot and he went after the guy. Did anyone go after the tool who chopped Campbell? Nope. This is what I'm talking about. Now your next opponent knows they can cheap shot one of your players because they know you'll do nothing.

The only difference between the Eagles and this play was CC was chopped during play. No one saw it expect the coaches and us. Why would anyone of the players on the field attack Thomas when they had no idea what had happen? The Foles bit was at the end of the play with all the players watching, but only Peters did anything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard