Cardinals at Broncos Official Game Thread 10-5-2014

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
but can we say this defense is not so good as we thought??
we put 8 man blitzing and no pressure.
cromartie in the match up with thomas looked so slow,he was fast some years a go now looks like a 4.60 guy.
our offensive line is overrated too, our qb always in trouble to avoid hit

One lose against Peyton and all of a sudden, we're a horrible team.

Love overreaction time after losses

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
but can we say this defense is not so good as we thought??
we put 8 man blitzing and no pressure.
cromartie in the match up with thomas looked so slow,he was fast some years a go now looks like a 4.60 guy.
our offensive line is overrated too, our qb always in trouble to avoid hit

The D has the holes many of us were concerned about, no pass rusher and the overall talent at LBer is not where it was last year. DB's are upgraded and the Dline took a hit with DD going down.
If CC and PP miss games then yes this D will struggle.

Cromartie had a horrible game today but he has played well in the previous games.

The Oline is vastly improved over last year but they aren't a top 15 line at this point and time. If Cooper was playing to the level worthy of a 7th overall pick then this Oline would be top ten in the league.

Plus CP makes the Oline better because he is simply a better QB then Stanton so the ball comes out quicker and more completions are made and more yards racked up and all that puts the opposing D on their heels.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Never saw BA this bummed. Cambell injury upsets him.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Nothing starts my week like getting embarrassed on the game of the week. I wonder if these networks get scared everytime they have to put the Cards on these prime slots. I can't remember the last time we played a good game.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We lose this game, whatever. We'll lose a few this year. The injuries are what can't be abided.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree it's more about talent than being tired but the altitude is a factor as well as TOP and the fact with all these players going down they can't rotate enough to keep fresher.

On another note BA had a rather long convo with Fox as they were shaking hands.

And BA basically mailed in the offense after Stanton went out. 1 lucky play is all that we got. And I'm tired of the "well it was our 3rd strong QB" crap. Who's fault was that? Like I said, at least we have the Raiders next week.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BA pissed. He says they'll fine the guy but who cares. What do we get. We lose Cambell for 3 or 4 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And BA basically mailed in the offense after Stanton went out. 1 lucky play is all that we got. And I'm tired of the "well it was our 3rd strong QB" crap. Who's fault was that? Like I said, at least we have the Raiders next week.
Raiders game is not a gimme with all our injuries.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its not the D in total. Its the pass rush. Manning never get hit today...did he?

Been like this all year. I think we have something like 4 sacks all year. Goes to the fact that BASK didn't think addressing the LB position wasn't all that important this season. The only bright spot is that thankfully Manning is the toughest QB we're going to play against all season but worse is that we were exposed badly against the TE...again. Can't wait until we get to face Foles, Celek, and Ertz in 3 weeks.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys should be rooting for the Patriots tonight so that there's no more undefeated teams in the NFL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard