Cardinals at Broncos gameday thread 12-18-22

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to Kliff. He doesn’t understand NFL Coaching 101. Too many times he has gone on 4th down when we should have punted. His play calling/ design is college level. Calling a play that gets your backup Qb hurt is insane.
And the basic, BASIC call today… going for two pts when he did. Why? You kick the extra making it an 8 pt. game. By missing the 2pt. conversion Kingsbury took all the pressure off the Denver offense. All they had to do was run time off the clock. On top of that, after missing the 2pt. Conversion why would we not try and onside kick?

You can talk all you want about injuries but this team is beyond pathetic. We need to keep as snarky as we can to send a clear message to Bidwill he needs to make changes. If we go into next year status quo there is nothing this organization can do to inject enthusiasm into this fan base. Nothing.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Going for 2 and it's no good
Going for 2 there should absofreakinglutely get this clown fired!!! Why would a HC that had a chance for a 1 possession game with an XP do that? Dumb, ignorant, stupid & moronic all in one. I want to see the analytics on that stupid crap

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Back to Kliff. He doesn’t understand NFL Coaching 101. Too many times he has gone on 4th down when we should have punted. His play calling/ design is college level. Calling a play that gets your backup Qb hurt is insane.
And the basic, BASIC call today… going for two pts when he did. Why? You kick the extra making it an 8 pt. game. By missing the 2pt. conversion Kingsbury took all the pressure off the Denver offense. All they had to do was run time off the clock. On top of that, after missing the 2pt. Conversion why would we not try and onside kick?

You can talk all you want about injuries but this team is beyond pathetic. We need to keep as snarky as we can to send a clear message to Bidwill he needs to make changes. If we go into next year status quo there is nothing this organization can do to inject enthusiasm into this fan base. Nothing.
Bingo!

Don’t forget the coverages of VJ too. He’s as inept as Klownsbury. No ifs, ands or buts. I told a Broncos fan today as we tailgated, watch Rypien have a career day because of Blowsephs soft zones. The very first play was a 12 yard out where the CB was 15 yards off the WR. And it continued for most of the day...81% despite 7 sacks lol.

Fire everyone

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We all wanted to lose so I'm not going to complain.

And we did it by playing rookies a lot, McBride had a decent day with 55 yards, the Seahawks and Rams are moving up in the draft order while we move down. All good.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Going for 2 there should absofreakinglutely get this clown fired!!! Why would a HC that had a chance for a 1 possession game with an XP do that? Dumb, ignorant, stupid & moronic all in one. I want to see the analytics on that stupid crap
This. At first, I thought I was getting my math wrong, because surely we wouldn't go for 2 if 1 gets you to an 8-point differential. Moronic! Then, down 9 with about a minute twenty left...we hand the ball off. WTAF???

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game and to be honest I didn't miss it. And, I have been following the Cardinals since the 70s. I find it interesting that this thread only has about 26 pages. Where most games are close or over 100 pages long.

Just shows how frustrated the fan base is. Hoping for brighter days.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game and to be honest I didn't miss it. And, I have been following the Cardinals since the 70s. I find it interesting that this thread only has about 26 pages. Where most games are close or over 100 pages long.

Just shows how frustrated the fan base is. Hoping for brighter days.
There was no reason to watch it yesterday, except I had some beers to drink. I confess that I watched the entire wretched thing because I am a stupid diehard fan. I got nothing else to explain it.
This season has been one of the craziest, insane, inept, disgusting and frustrating ever. 2018 was the worst product on the field, this season is one of the worst on the field and an absolute abomination off of the field.
It's the SOC on steroids.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, I'm out of state, so I did not get to watch it on my nfl+ app (I'm in Florida for about 10 days). I did get to listen to the game, though, on the app using Denver announcers. I didn't think they were too bad, though.
I just don't understand Bidwill. Why won't he do what is required to put, at least a watchable (listenable, in my case) product on the field? I thought that we were headed in the right direction when we built him a new stadium, but he just doesn't care. SMH. COM'ON MIKE, DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE TEAM, THE STATE, AND THE FANS. GIVE US A WINNING TEAM. START BY HIRING COMPETENT STAFF. NOT JUST....

OH, well. He's not listening anyway.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Chandler Jones: 3 TFLs, 4.5 Sacks, 15 QBHits, 35 Tackles...Playing 80%+ of Defensive Snaps

Salaries: Sanders $705,000, Thomas @2.138 Million, Jones $4 Million (These do not include signing bonuses or cap charges, just raw salary numbers.)