Cardinals at Broncos gameday thread 12-18-22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never watched so little of a Cardinals game I had access to in my life.

Wrote the entire first half and came out and stopped to watch for the last minute with my Dad. Then watched NFL halftime highlights and went back into his study to write for almost the entire second half until I burned myself out and stopped in time to watch the last four minutes.

Five total minutes of the game… that was all I watched, choosing work over the game. I’ve never done that in my entire life.

This team needs an enema. Flush everyone in the FO and on sidelines down the toilet and into the sewer with the rest of the crap, where they belong.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I’ve never watched so little of a Cardinals game I had access to in my life.

Wrote the entire first half and came out and stopped to watch for the last minute with my Dad. Then watched NFL halftime highlights and went back into his study to write for almost the entire second half until I burned myself out and stopped in time to watch the last four minutes.

Five total minutes of the game… that was all I watched, choosing work over the game. I’ve never done that in my entire life.

This team needs an enema. Flush everyone in the FO and on sidelines down the toilet and into the sewer with the rest of the crap, where they belong.
Wilks-esque

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler was so obviously the problem with this team.

Nobody said he was the only problem
Kyler hasnt helped himself in terms of his offseason/off the field/sideline stuff.

I think more people would lean towards this is just a bad organization wasting a very talented player if Kyler didnt give the media/fans reasons to question him.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
If he doesn’t fire KK, Bidwill will see a similar apathy when it comes to butts in the seats.
That is the least of his worries. Between season ticket holders securing extra seats and selling them, ticket brokers selling them, the opposing fans buying tickets from all over, and revenue sharing, he is set. Besides, that is a small part of the equation. We live in the valley where very few of us were actually born here. I live in an 8-home cul-de-sac and I am the only Cards fan. Their teams are the Broncos, Bears, Packers, Vikings, Stealers, Niners, and Bills. They couldn't give a crap about the Cards. Where else does that happen?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That is the least of his worries. Between season ticket holders securing extra seats and selling them, ticket brokers selling them, the opposing fans buying tickets from all over, and revenue sharing, he is set. Besides, that is a small part of the equation. We live in the valley where very few of us were actually born here. I live in an 8-home cul-de-sac and I am the only Cards fan. Their teams are the Broncos, Bears, Packers, Vikings, Stealers, Niners, and Bills. They couldn't give a crap about the Cards. Where else does that happen?
He should have moved the team to Baltimore, but his wife talked him out of it. In Baltimore, he would have a stadium full of fans rooting for HIS team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose