Cardinals at Bears gameday thread 12-5-2021

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
good morning fellas. no red devil pizza and wings - they arent open early enough... I have to bring Barros over to my friends and they want me to sit on the porch when that happens.

A household of integrity when it comes to pizza and football but these sissies will have to deal with Barros.

Go Birds

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Time for the CB room to step up if Byron Murphy isn't available today. I can't blame them for wanting to be cautious though with the playoffs right around the corner. Maybe Antonio Hamilton gets some reps today. He was solid early this season when he had to play.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Time for the CB room to step up if Byron Murphy isn't available today. I can't blame them for wanting to be cautious though with the playoffs right around the corner. Maybe Antonio Hamilton gets some reps today. He was solid early this season when he had to play.
No Robinson or Goodwin for Bears. I actually think the pass rush is key today. Especially if the field gets abused.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is Roquan playing? That would be huge for us if he isn’t as well. Need the D to step up to put Kyler in good spots to get confidence and rhythm going.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard