Bucs, Brady, Arians score ZERO

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They lost more than the game.
Godwin out for the reason.
Ouch. That hurts.

And probably means if they were thinking about cutting Antonio Brown for the fake vax card, that ain’t happening now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the interesting thing is and obviously he's the GOAT and he has the resume but that was a complete cluster game for Brady. He threw a pick on the first play basically but luckily it was overturned on replay.

Brady has always prided himself on not putting his receivers in danger but he got Godwin out for the year leading him into a big hit and he got Mike evans hurt too with a high throw, they said it's his hamstring.

During the game not once but three times they caught Brady on camera either glaring at a WR who didn't do what he expected or yelling at his OL, not encouragement but yelling at him. And now it comes out that he apparently yelled "go Bleep yourself" at the Saints coach at the end of the game after throwing an INT.

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen him have and he really lost his composure several times. I'm guessing it's because he knew how serious Godwin was and remember earlier in the year he got Gronks ribs broken on a throw and was apologizing afterwards saying he always prides himself on not hanging his receivers out to dry.

If Harbaugh hadn't stupidly gone for 2, or if his QB sees Hollywood brown in the back of the endzone wide open, we might have actually not lost any ground on either GB or TB yesterday although I suspect the Rams are going to win against Seattle.

Still can't believe he's playing at this high of a level at 44 years old it's just insane

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the interesting thing is and obviously he's the GOAT and he has the resume but that was a complete cluster game for Brady. He threw a pick on the first play basically but luckily it was overturned on replay.

Brady has always prided himself on not putting his receivers in danger but he got Godwin out for the year leading him into a big hit and he got Mike evans hurt too with a high throw, they said it's his hamstring.

During the game not once but three times they caught Brady on camera either glaring at a WR who didn't do what he expected or yelling at his OL, not encouragement but yelling at him. And now it comes out that he apparently yelled "go Bleep yourself" at the Saints coach at the end of the game after throwing an INT.

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen him have and he really lost his composure several times. I'm guessing it's because he knew how serious Godwin was and remember earlier in the year he got Gronks ribs broken on a throw and was apologizing afterwards saying he always prides himself on not hanging his receivers out to dry.

If Harbaugh hadn't stupidly gone for 2, or if his QB sees Hollywood brown in the back of the endzone wide open, we might have actually not lost any ground on either GB or TB yesterday although I suspect the Rams are going to win against Seattle.

Still can't believe he's playing at this high of a level at 44 years old it's just insane
Oh no doubt Brady was terrible last night. But that game is the exception to the rule and is only a big deal because it’s so rare that it happens.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no doubt Brady was terrible last night. But that game is the exception to the rule and is only a big deal because it’s so rare that it happens.

For me it's more the lack of composure that's completely out of character for him. I'm used to seeing him yell at defensive players stuff like that but that's competitiveness, last night he just seemed like he was lacking composure the whole game.

But as I said I think it was the Godwin injury I think QB's take it seriously when they know they contributed to a teammate getting seriously hurt.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me it's more the lack of composure that's completely out of character for him. I'm used to seeing him yell at defensive players stuff like that but that's competitiveness, last night he just seemed like he was lacking composure the whole game.

But as I said I think it was the Godwin injury I think QB's take it seriously when they know they contributed to a teammate getting seriously hurt.

i think he also knew what was at stake last night and that was just an epically bad performance.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Brady has a meltdown game every year. It happened vs the Saints last year and many times vs Miami when he was in NE. Remember the Monday night game in KC when everyone declared that Garoppolo should take over as the starter. Hell he’s had terrible playoff games where the defense bailed him out but there’s never been any doubt that he consistently responds to adversity and usually ends up with the trophy.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ouch. That hurts.

And probably means if they were thinking about cutting Antonio Brown for the fake vax card, that ain’t happening now.
Nah they were never considering this bc Tom Brady calls the shots, not Arians (IMO).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You’re gonna be off when no you lose your #1 and #2 WR and your #1 RB….

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re gonna be off when no you lose your #1 and #2 WR and your #1 RB….

Yeah that all happened in the same game I think that's why he was lacking composure he felt 2 of them were his fault

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Bruce had this to say: “ We're a very dumb football team. And that's a reflection on the coaches”.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard