Bucs, Brady, Arians score ZERO

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happens.
All of those guys have won Super Bowls and been in the playoffs. That happens with then too.

It hasn’t with Kliff and Kyler. Thus it’s irrelevant to keep bringing up the failures of other teams and players when they have a record of success to fall back on as well, whereas Kyler and Kliff don’t.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All of those guys have won Super Bowls and been in the playoffs. That happens with then too.

It hasn’t with Kliff and Kyler. Thus it’s irrelevant to keep bringing up the failures of other teams and players when they have a record of success to fall back on as well, whereas Kyler and Kliff don’t.
Is called “Any given Sunday”

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arians always said in the past "until I find someone that can call plays better than me I'm calling the plays" well............i guess Byron Leftwitch calls better plays cause he's doing it for the 2nd year now lol. I know Arians is grooming him to take over when he retires but he may actually be better. Leftwich is now being mentioned for the Jaguars job but that's understandable since they drafted him in the first place. His offense is #1 right now at 31 per game but I guess it doesn't hurt to have Brady, Evans, Godwin & Gronk lol.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People seem to forget the Cardinals in 2008. We were 9-7 in a bad division and no one took us seriously. Called us frauds and worst playoff team of all time. We can beat any team in the playoffs just as well we could lose to any team. I think I can speak for a lot of us. At this point I rather play an elite team in the playoffs because we will play to their level. I don’t want to play San Fran or Minnesota or New Orleans. Because that is a game we should win and we all know we will make whomever look great. But if we played Dallas or Tampa bay. I bet it would be a great game

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler said though in his press conference. This is nothing like last year. We will fix it. So I trust him. Go beat Indy and Dallas. And everyone will be singing Kliff and Kyler are amazing.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People seem to forget the Cardinals in 2008. We were 9-7 in a bad division and no one took us seriously. Called us frauds and worst playoff team of all time. We can beat any team in the playoffs just as well we could lose to any team. I think I can speak for a lot of us. At this point I rather play an elite team in the playoffs because we will play to their level. I don’t want to play San Fran or Minnesota or New Orleans. Because that is a game we should win and we all know we will make whomever look great. But if we played Dallas or Tampa bay. I bet it would be a great game
We're gonna find out if the Dallas game is gonna be great in a few weeks lol?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Saints are not good but whatever! They got to .500 woo hoo and kicked 3 field goals. Their D however is pretty solid. Wonder if Bucs boards going crazy since Brady played worse than Kyler?
Again, Brady brought them a Super Bowl last year. Kyler failed to win a game to get into the playoffs at all last year. People need to stop making those comps.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Again, Brady brought them a Super Bowl last year. Kyler failed to win a game to get into the playoffs at all last year. People need to stop making those comps.
Maybe there’s a better way to say this so people can understand why some of us laugh at the comparisons of kyler’s failure to those of all time greats . . .

Posters are not mad at kylers failure. Rather they’re discussing if the failures are an indicator of a lack of ability (whether it’s leadership, mental toughness, intelligence, stature, dedication, effort, pain threshold, etc. - doesn’t matter) to achieve the desired goals of leading a perennial playoff team and eventual super bowl champion. When discussing Rodgers’ or Brady’s or Brees’ failures no one questions their abilities to achieve those goals because they’ve already proven capable of doing so. So using them as a point of comparison is inherently flawed. Does that make more sense?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler said though in his press conference. This is nothing like last year. We will fix it. So I trust him. Go beat Indy and Dallas. And everyone will be singing Kliff and Kyler are amazing.
If it happens you will be 100% correct. And rightly so. Kyler and this squad will show something they’ve not illustrated before, an ability to reverse course on downward spiral. Let’s hope they have what it takes.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right? What an awful standard. Virtually every week a QB sucks. So we should be cool if our QB always sucks bc someone else is also?
That’s a dumb statement as well as our QB doesn’t always suck, that’s absurd he was mvp talks just a few months ago before injury! How about if had a decent Oline like he did early in the season? Something Brady always has so he has time to be great!

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
IF Tampa Bay is ready to get rid of Arians, he can come back tomorrow

Obviously that will never happen, but an old school guy like Arians who will put Kyler under center and coach him hard is exactly what's needed. Kliff's shotgun offense and bro coaching style don't cut it over the long haul of a season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s a dumb statement as well as our QB doesn’t always suck, that’s absurd he was mvp talks just a few months ago before injury! How about if had a decent Oline like he did early in the season? Something Brady always has so he has time to be great!
Totally missed the point.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I’m surprised by the shutout, but the Saints defense is very good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA