Bucks at Suns 12-15-14

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Well most fans feel the same way as me. Most fans don't want another #14 pick and win or lose in a season in which at best we get the #14 draft pick, us fans would rather see us develop the youngsters than watch players like Marcus Morris and Gerald Green and the other idiots chuck and commit stupid bone headed plays.

I know winning so that we can get the #14 pick is very important to some fans but its not a sentiment shared by many imo. Most of us want the youngsters to get 20-25 mins opportunity so we can see what they have.
The main issue is that I have seen enough of the youngsters you mention to know that their ceiling is guys like Green and Morris. It's really hard to win big in the NBA without top 10 guys and we haven't had one since Amare/Nash.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude, you cannot tank 25 games into the season. You tank from the start, or you give up when you cannot make playoffs anymore.

We cannot make the playoffs anymore. I don't care if mathetically we're still in it but we aren't making post season. Look at the top 8 teams, which team do you think we can beat out?

Would you rather have the young guys playing minutes and developing or a bunch of veteran players playing dysfunctional basketball and trying to put together meaningless wins so we can get #14 pick?

I don't get it, I seriously don't get it, what's cool about getting the #13 and #14 pick that the Suns want it so badly? Is it because Nash was drafted #13 long time ago or something so their expecting for lightning to strike twice?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't think you're a little wrong, I think you're way wrong. Most fans want the Suns to win. Now, if you boil it down to "would you rather watch the young kids play" or "would you prefer watching the team play poorly", you'd be right. But that's loading the question.

Steve

Most fans don't want to be the 9th or 10th seed again.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Haha Dudley with cold hearted 3 as a big F U to the Suns! I love it!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
50% of the Suns shot attempts are 3s.

Suns have shot nearly 40 threes thus far. Anyone know what the franchise record for most 3 pt attempts in a game is?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You are better than that.

I'm a big Dudley fan. He's given me countless tickets to Suns games through his Twitter games and other activities during his time here.

That and the fact that I don't really care if we win is what makes me say that lol.

I think we'll pull it out though, Bucks are really, really bad.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most fans don't want to be the 9th or 10th seed again.

Nobody wants to be the 9th or 10th seed. But not everybody favors giving up every time the going gets tough. <<<loaded, just like some of your arguments:)

Steve

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's funny to see both teams now able to execute on offense at the end of the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a big Dudley fan. He's given me countless tickets to Suns games through his Twitter games and other activities during his time here.

That and the fact that I don't really care if we win is what makes me say that lol.

I just can't root against the Suns. If I do I will quit watching.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah just ask the Clippers, Miami, OKC, Memphis and several other teams that lost to them.

Steve

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They had a slightly better record than us going into this game (12-12 vs 12-13). :shrug:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nobody wants to be the 9th or 10th seed. But not everybody favors giving up every time the going gets tough. <<<loaded, just like some of your arguments:)

Steve

Not about giving up, its about common sense. I assume you watch football, I don't think Jaguars fans were exactly rooting for their team to make playoffs...why? Because its not realistic.

We aren't gonna make playoffs, I'm not rooting for it, I simply have the common sense to expect it.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously? Ugh. It's like that freaking shot by Griffin. :rolleyes:

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA LMAO I can't believe it!!! WOW!!!!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man I'm still dying laughing. I honestly did not expect that again.

We can't be mad though. The Griffin 3 was cruel but this one, we deserve to lose for the way we played.

Good game Bucks.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not about giving up, its about common sense. I assume you watch football, I don't think Jaguars fans were exactly rooting for their team to make playoffs...why? Because its not realistic.

We aren't gonna make playoffs, I'm not rooting for it, I simply have the common sense to expect it.

Sorry, it isn't about common sense. It's just your opinion and IMO it is nowhere near the common opinion. The playoffs aren't realistic the way we are playing but teams do turn it around, we've done it ourselves. I remember a season where we started 18 - 27. We went on to lose in the finals to Boston.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sorry, it isn't about common sense. It's just your opinion and IMO it is nowhere near the common opinion. The playoffs aren't realistic the way we are playing but teams do turn it around, we've done it ourselves. I remember a season where we started 18 - 27. We went on to lose in the finals to Boston.

Steve
Does this team look like a team that will turn it around to you?

Wow. I have a bridge I'd like to sell you :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison