Bucks at Suns 12-15-14

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is anybody watching the game via online stream? Anyways, I'm getting Tom Chambers and Leander's off air mic feed during halftime and Chambers was totally ripping on our point guard situation saying something to the effect of "Who the hell is the point guard on this team again? None of them can run a team properly" and Leander laughing and egging him on

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea your probably right but Len hasn't been feed even ONCE this entire this season. Every pass of his is right off a pick and roll or something else, never a "Here's the ball, go do work down low" type opportunity.

On the other hand, Plumlee gets this opportunity regularly in the beginning of games.

I think with Warren and Ennis, they aren't selfish enough. If they were bit more ball hogs then I think they'd get time.

That's not correct. He was fed several times in his first few appearances this season. We talked about it as it happened. And Plumlee getting this opportunity has led to several of our worst losses. Keef is a scorer, Plumlee isn't. We let Markieff stand idle while we threw the ball away trying to get it to Miles or watched him throw up a shot that had little chance of going through the hoop.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that put back by Len. Wish he could get a break on the other end with these refs.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anybody watching the game via online stream? Anyways, I'm getting Tom Chambers and Leander's off air mic feed during halftime and Chambers was totally ripping on our point guard situation saying something to the effect of "Who the hell is the point guard on this team again? None of them can run a team properly" and Leander laughing and egging him on

Tom Chambers got this right.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At some point, you set the guy down. Green is 1 for 13 from 3 point range and most of them were wide open.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good chance to see Warren tonight instead of Green continually pumping up 3s.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good chance to see Warren tonight instead of Green continually pumping up 3s.

Yeah but we let this team hang around because of Green. It's tough to do much out there if they zone you and dare you to shoot the 3. You have to take them and make them to open up the floor. We're shooting 37 percent from 3 which is still better than shooting 50 percent from 2 point range but considering how wide open they are, it's depressing.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shot clock violation by the Suns. The Suns are not looking like a well coached team.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Where is Warren and Ennis? I'd rather lose or win this game with both those playing down the stretch.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is Warren and Ennis? I'd rather lose or win this game with both those playing down the stretch.

Then buy your own team, I'd rather we played to win. Warren was in there for 3 or 4 minutes earlier but I doubt we'll see Ennis tonight unless we get a bigger lead.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IT providing the Suns offense.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think trading Green away will be addition by subtraction. His iso ball mentality rubs off on other players of the team.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think trading Green away will be addition by subtraction. His iso ball mentality rubs off on other players of the team.

I wish he did have an "iso" game. He'd be a much better player if he could put the ball on the floor and make a move. Instead he just pretends to do it. He's more of a counterfeit iso player.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Then buy your own team, I'd rather we played to win. Warren was in there for 3 or 4 minutes earlier but I doubt we'll see Ennis tonight unless we get a bigger lead.

Steve

Well most fans feel the same way as me. Most fans don't want another #14 pick and win or lose in a season in which at best we get the #14 draft pick, us fans would rather see us develop the youngsters than watch players like Marcus Morris and Gerald Green and the other idiots chuck and commit stupid bone headed plays.

I know winning so that we can get the #14 pick is very important to some fans but its not a sentiment shared by many imo. Most of us want the youngsters to get 20-25 mins opportunity so we can see what they have.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Green is what he is- a gunner. Coach has to recognize when he is on and when he is off. Hornacek doesn't seem to understand that. Also, trading green would leave the suns with ZERO shooting guards.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Well most fans feel the same way as me. Most fans don't want another #14 pick and win or lose in a season in which at best we get the #14 draft pick, us fans would rather see us develop the youngsters than watch players like Marcus Morris and Gerald Green and the other idiots chuck and commit stupid bone headed plays.

Dude, you cannot tank 25 games into the season. You tank from the start, or you give up when you cannot make playoffs anymore.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know winning so that we can get the #14 pick is very important to some fans but its not a sentiment shared by many imo. Most of us want the youngsters to get 20-25 mins opportunity so we can see what they have.

I don't think you're a little wrong, I think you're way wrong. Most fans want the Suns to win. Now, if you boil it down to "would you rather watch the young kids play" or "would you prefer watching the team play poorly", you'd be right. But that's loading the question.

Steve

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green is what he is- a gunner. Coach has to recognize when he is on and when he is off. Hornacek doesn't seem to understand that. Also, trading green would leave the suns with ZERO shooting guards.

This is the case as when Eddie Johnson was playing. Hornacek should make Green to take the ball inside to find his rhythm.