Breast Cancer Awareness Auction

etorres8342

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Elizabeth and I work at Twin Peaks in Indianapolis. We are raising money to support breast cancer charities by auctioning off themed, handmade bras. Each Twin Peaks Girl can create and design her own bra to be auctioned off for charity that will tell her story that will correspond to the theme of the bra she is auctioning off. The chosen charities for 2016 include, The Rose Foundation, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and Breast Health Collaborative of Texas along with Making Strides Corpus Christi and the I.W.I.N. Foundation in Indianapolis.

I am from Arizona and having moved to Indiana, I miss home all the time and wanted to bring a little bit of my home to Indy. One of my grandmothers died of cancer but my other grandmother was just recently diagnosed as well. Having loved ones affected by this disease makes the cause hit very close to home. I chose to create an Arizona Cardinals theme. My hope in participating this year is to bring as much attention to the cause as possible. Any closer we can get to defeating cancer is a step in the right direction. I am thrilled to participate in this great event in honor of my grandmothers and all those battling this terrible disease!

You can register to bid by following this link https://bra2016.auction-bid.org/microsite/items/411174 and clicking the register button.

I appreciate your support and go Cards!

Thanks,

Elizabeth

View media item 137

Last edited: