Breaking Bad (AMC)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys, the season was short because of the writer's strike...future seasons will likely be the cable norm of like 13 episodes.

I am pretty sure it's coming back too.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys, the season was short because of the writer's strike...future seasons will likely be the cable norm of like 13 episodes.

I am pretty sure it's coming back too.

I wouldn't be too sure. The people who worked on the show have no idea at this point.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Second season started just as great. Probably one of the best shows on TV right now

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That was a good start to the show. Next week's ep looks even better.

Really like the acting from the Tuco guy.

Tuco is a great character! I wonder how they're going to get out of the cliffhanger that the last episode left off on.

I also love the geeky aspect of the chemistry. He always has a McGyver like solution to every problem from getting rid of bodies to breaking into buildings. It's pretty cool

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What time and day are the first showings of the new shows? I want to make sure that my DVR is set correctly.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What time and day are the first showings of the new shows? I want to make sure that my DVR is set correctly.

Sundays on AMC. Check local listings for the time in your area

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I think the newest episode was the best of the series. Who know a bell could be so freaking creepy. I can't wait to see how this season progresses because the first 2 episodes were so dang good.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think the newest episode was the best of the series. Who know a bell could be so freaking creepy. I can't wait to see how this season progresses because the first 2 episodes were so dang good.

I agree, they do a great job delivering the tension of being in their situation. Having to sit there is Tuco getting high and crazy as ever was just intense. My wife and I were riveted!

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Yeah, he can't keep this under wraps much longer. Can't wait for when his bro-in-law finds out.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, he can't keep this under wraps much longer. Can't wait for when his bro-in-law finds out.

He's cool with his wife's shoplifting (which I think is a key plot point in relation) so maybe he'll help him be the sole source in New Mexico for a fat share of the profits

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
I think he'll find out and let him off the hook, but first we'll see Eisenberg or whatever as a sort of ghost drug maker.

That scene in the first episode or two of last year where the bro in law takes the boy to the shady hotel with the hookers who were drug users showed that he has a real disdain for drugs which will create a great struggle when he finally finds out about Walter.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you guys aren't kidding...first two episodes of the season have been awesome...tense, unpredictable...loved it.

"ding......ding ding ding..."

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
I know some of my friends didn't enjoy this episode as much as the others but I think it was an absolute homerun. Just when you think that Walt has found a way out of his lie and can get back to cooking they throw in a new obstacle. Nothing seems too far away from reality and I love the fact they took an entire episode to advance the story only a matter of hours. It took you even deeper inside the story. And by they way, when I heard that bell again I had a shiver go down my spine. Such great writing.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know some of my friends didn't enjoy this episode as much as the others but I think it was an absolute homerun. Just when you think that Walt has found a way out of his lie and can get back to cooking they throw in a new obstacle. Nothing seems too far away from reality and I love the fact they took an entire episode to advance the story only a matter of hours. It took you even deeper inside the story. And by they way, when I heard that bell again I had a shiver go down my spine. Such great writing.

Yeah he misplayed his move in this one.... but I wouldn't be as smart to come up with that plan. I would have surrendered to my brother in law, which appears would have been the wrong move

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave