Bowles gets raise and extension!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals making all the right moves. Man Mike is such a great owner

Thank you

First thought that jumped into my mind. I actually starting clapping in my car when I heard the news on the radio.

Well done Michael.

Bowles said a few days ago he won't take just any HC job. It's has to be a good fit with the right peeps in place. Hopefully he will stay thru 2015

Change that to thru 2017. Bowles is having fun and enjoying where he is and how everything is going. No need to be an Alpha male and feel he must be a HC. Winning is fun and being a big reason why is a special kind of rewarding feeling.

Deserves it and has earned it.

Good move :)

:thumbup:

Let’s hope this included the, “BA is an old man and won’t be here forever, your next in line”, speech

This has to be part of the plan. BA wins SB's until he gets bored and then Bowles takes over. :D

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great move!!

...on so many levels but I'll focus on one. The message it sends to the players is simple and yet quite powerful...EXCEL at what you do and you WILL be rewarded. "Wins" are great but this is still a business with employees and offered financial rewards speak volumes.

Yet another brilliant move by our f/o.

MARK IN SC :)

Bobcat

Reaction score
98.7 FM

But according to Gambo this extension means now that BOWLES can now get more Money to become a head coach. We really do have the worst sports casters in the country. except Ron Wolfley, Pash, and the suns sports Casters, Jude, Fouey, channel twelve sports casters. But all of the others suck. Bickley is the worst. Really he is.

BOBCAT:bang:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
But according to Gambo this extension means now that BOWLES can now get more Money to become a head coach. We really do have the worst sports casters in the country. except Ron Wolfley, Pash, and the suns sports Casters, Jude, Fouey, channel twelve sports casters. But all of the others suck. Bickley is the worst. Really he is.

BOBCAT:bang:

Why did they think he can get more money, because the have to match or better what he is getting paid now with his extension?