Bourbon / Whiskey

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Okaaaay. Now that is in my price range. I'll have to try it when I figure out a way to payback Uncle Sam and have some disposable income again.

Boom. There you go.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Wow! Got a lot of my favorites there! Henry McKenna 10 year is one of my Fav's!

My wife loves 1792. She has them all (12 year, Full Proof, Bottled in Bond, Small Batch, Single Barrel) except for the elusive Sweet Wheat. Been trying to find that one for her that isn't marked up like crazy. My favorite is the Aged 12 year but I also love the Full Proof.

Ironically we visited the 1792 facility and it was our least favorite of the 16 distilleries that we visited. Still love their bourbons though!

You must be registered for see images attach
I try to always have some McKenna on hand. That’s one of my favorites as well. They have 1792 Sweet Wheat up here but I don’t have enough points to be able to buy it yet. it can be really frustrating how elitist Bourbon culture is.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I’ve just been having mine neat, haven’t done the cocktails. I figure if I’m going to spend all that money, I want to taste it straight.

I’m probably missing out though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife just landed an allocated bottle of Weller Full Proof from Total Wine. One of those hard to get bottles. First one in her collection.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife just landed an allocated bottle of Weller Full Proof from Total Wine. One of those hard to get bottles. First one in her collection.
I’ve heard from so many that Weller in general is way overpriced for what you’re getting.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of or like some Canadian Whisky’s? Other than the obvious Crown and all of there different concoctions?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard from so many that Weller in general is way overpriced for what you’re getting.

So if you can find Weller for it's MSRP it's an amazing value. However, when people realized that Weller has the same mash bill as Pappy Van Winkle it's became very hard to find. People snatch it up and sell it on the secondary market for ridiculous prices.

The Weller Full Proof we got was $55 which is an amazing value. If you try and buy it online via the secondary market, people will try and sell it to you for $250-300 a bottle which is crazy.