Body Jewelry and Accessories

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
I need some help folks. My wife started a body jewelry and accessory web site for teens about 2 or 3 months ago and she has been working very hard on it. Unfortunately, it is not working out too well for her and she is ready to give up. I do not want to see this happen.

If anyone out there wears any sort of body jewelry, please take a look at her web site at www.xtremeteen.biz. If she sold even one piece of merchandise off the site it would be a tremendous boost to her confidence.

The site needs work and I am trying to get more time to do some things to make it look better, but it is fully functional and ready to accept orders.

The prices are very good and you would be helping me a lot.

Thanks in advance, and if she asks how you found the site, tell her off the Ebay ABOUT ME page.

Bob

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob Chebat
I need some help folks. My wife started a body jewelry and accessory web site for teens about 2 or 3 months ago and she has been working very hard on it. Unfortunately, it is not working out too well for her and she is ready to give up. I do not want to see this happen.

If anyone out there wears any sort of body jewelry, please take a look at her web site at www.xtremeteen.biz. If she sold even one piece of merchandise off the site it would be a tremendous boost to her confidence.

The site needs work and I am trying to get more time to do some things to make it look better, but it is fully functional and ready to accept orders.

The prices are very good and you would be helping me a lot.

Thanks in advance, and if she asks how you found the site, tell her off the Ebay ABOUT ME page.

Bob

My Girlfriend has Piercings and I will send her that way. But by perusing the sight I see that the prices are VERY GOOD for body jewelry but there just isnt much of a selection. If she would up the choices by quite a bit and advertise with prices like that Im sure it would do very well!

Good to see you here by the way!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bob Chebat

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
Thanks Shane. I am trying to get more active on the board again. I will probably be writing for the Coyotes again this season so I am finally well enough to get back into that.

As for the jewelry and stuff, thanks as well. I have been telling her that her hard work will pay off. Keeping the faith is hard with an empty bank account, which is what she tells me.

Anyway, thanks again, and I am going to try to post at least once a day. When hockey season starts up, I will probably get more active.

Bob

PS: I will be going back to Vegas sometime soon, and will let you know when I do. We have to hook up this time.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob Chebat

PS: I will be going back to Vegas sometime soon, and will let you know when I do. We have to hook up this time.

Your Welcome!

That sounds great. Would love to hook up! Let me know :thumbup:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in a dorm where 5 of the 7 floors are girls only, so I will try to spread the word. There are lots of girls around here with piercings and the nearest piercing place is a 15 min bus ride or so. So this might be a little easier for them to get piercing stuff.

I also lived in an all girls dorm last year, so I will see if I can sneak some flyers over there, too.

Tell your wife to hang in there! :)

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
Bob... my wife is definetly intersted... she got her belly pierced about a month ago.. and from what she saw, she definetly likes the merchandise, but the prices are great!! Absolutely some of the best prices I have seen on similar products..... keep her banging away at it, it will pan out. We are passing this info on to all the ladies we know that have piercings.. hopefully we can give her a nice boost!!

Jim

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob does your wife plan on adding nose rings????

My GF has her nose pierced as well and I dont see any of those as options?

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

The website I started a few months ago (Talk Pets) is starting to take off. The demographic is at least 60% 15-30yr female, and we've gotten 100 members/month over July/August.

Normally I don't allow advertising, but I can make an off-topic post and I'm sure a few would be interested.

Do you have any pets? I do allow commercial weblinks in sigs for members.

Also, have you looked into google adwords?

PM me if interested.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob,

How's her business going?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads