Bidwill Ranked

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Only NFL facility that makes players pay for food.

Voted worst training facility in the NFL.

Horror stories of minions/lowlies in the front office and Bidwill himself being a spoiled prick (oh wait that’s Sharver)

I can’t see how the Bidwills are by far the worst owners in football.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were ranked ONLY by winning percentage since they officially took over as owners. Actually by that measure Bidwiill would be ranked higher if they started counting when he unofficially took over running the team, as the Cardinals are only a little below .500 since then.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Who was worse?
I know Tepoer from Carolina is flavor of the month for bad owners but The Bidwills have a much more distinguished track record of being horrible owners.

Tepper is absolutely worse currently. Guy is a complete clown. . Just watch his brief 13 minute press conference after he fired yet another coach.

He spent half the time not even talking about the Panthers, but how awesome he is, the Charlotte soccer team and big concert type events.

Last edited:

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
They were ranked ONLY by winning percentage since they officially took over as owners. Actually by that measure Bidwiill would be ranked higher if they started counting when he unofficially took over running the team, as the Cardinals are only a little below .500 since then.
What year is this starting from?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What year is this starting from?
Since 3 Oct 2019. So they have him with a 31-44 record, and having "inherited" Kingsbury as coach.

The ranking would've been more interesting had they used a little subjectivity to base it on when Michael unofficially took over as the de-facto owner.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I still like em, I don’t know what kind of heat they took on integrity in this last shake up, but bill had integrity - priority over winning, most don’t agree , but he lived through survival of not just the cards, but of the entire NFL. It wasn’t always a sure thing to be a team or a league , many have come , faltered and died.

jerry jones joined after it was a solid investment, a pretty sure thing in the cowboys, had luxury of taking big risks with an established team.
let it put it this way , as a 100 year traveling team, without their home. Full of broken promises by cities and league, they protected the NFL shield.

jerry jones will never have the fortitude of Bill Bidwill, he would have folded and so would cowboy fans, with just a sliver of the pain, anguish and defeats cards shouldered.