Best Sushi Joint

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot that up in The Windy City, ya'all still use horse & buggy to transport food and such...

:)

Size? Yes, I agree...

Price? Most definitely agree...

Freshness? Well, call me a sushi snob - but I choose my sushi joints very carefully... No guarantees of course, and I have experienced some bad stuff (although not in long time now...). But more often than not, I'll let a few others be the guinea pigs if a new joint pops open... :thumbup:
Hulli mulli, I have some bad sushi in Chitown for sure.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
I just got back from Hana Japanese Eatery. I had a miso ramen with some California roll and Spicy Tuna roll.

They have this thing called Chef's Choice where you get to pick the price of how much sashimi you want. If you want a bunch it will cost you around $30.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
I went to Fish Market for lunch today. Inside they have a sushi bar. You can also order from the main menu.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the place that we are all meeting next weekend.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the place that we are all meeting next weekend.
Next Monday--not weekend. I was just going to post about that...

Monday, Nov. 19th, ASFN meet at Tokyo Lobby at 59th & Bell (actually, a smidge east of 59th). 5:45 p.m.

Great food there (went to lunch there today, as a matter of fact). Reasonable prices, friendly wait staff...

So far we have DCR, Donald & wifey, abomb & fiance', me...a few other invites that have yet to confirm.

Folster? You started it all by going there...wanna come? azsportsfan31? You game?

Anyone else?

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Monday, Nov. 19th, ASFN meet at Tokyo Lobby at 59th & Bell (actually, a smidge east of Bell). 5:45 p.m.

Great food there (went to lunch there today, as a matter of fact). Reasonable prices, friendly wait staff...

So far we have DCR, Donald & wifey, abomb & fiance', me...a few other invites that have yet to confirm.

Folster? You started it all by going there...wanna come? azsportsfan31? You game?

Anyone else?

I may have that Monday off, weekend to me. I also have this Monday off because the kids are out of school.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monday, Nov. 19th, ASFN meet at Tokyo Lobby at 59th & Bell (actually, a smidge east of Bell). 5:45 p.m.

I have been sitting here for a couple minutes wondering if you meant to say 59th or how it is actually possible to be a smidge east of Bell..

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been sitting here for a couple minutes wondering if you meant to say 59th or how it is actually possible to be a smidge east of Bell..
I meant to say 59th....

Thanks for catching that. :)

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score

Monday, Nov. 19th, ASFN meet at Tokyo Lobby at 59th & Bell (actually, a smidge east of 59th). 5:45 p.m.

Anyone else?

I'll be there.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Kyube"(きゅうべぇ)located in Ginza, Tokyo

Best sushi ever!

:cheers:

"Screaming Sushi" in Fussa, Tokyo is the best I've ever had. Dunno what it is actually called but that's what the air force guys call it because the sushi chefs scream all the time. Man, that stuff was soooo good and cheap as hell.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
MNF sucks. Terrible matchups, terrible announcers.

True dat.

I am suprised they dont rerun the SNF game tonight.

NE also plays next Sunday Night and on Monday Night in week 13!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throw in the fact that we will have meaningful and good football on Thanksgiving, and all is not bad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn