Bears Trade #1 Pick to Panthers

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about a deal that includes a player like Drake London or Jeffrey Simmons?

Love London but depends on the deal. If you're Atlanta would you move up that high to get a QB and trade your best WR in the process?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'm just saying, if we re-sign Allen, draft Anderson at #3 and then move heaven and earth to trade up and draft Carter as well it won't matter - we can pick random people off the street to play secondary for us, it won't matter

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Raiders have a roster mostly devoid of talent outside of Maxx, Adams, & Jacobs.

Should they really be trading up?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Clearly it's taking Anderson at 4 with extra picks, not picking him straight up at 3.

You guys are mental, or can't read. Which is it?

So let me 'mentally' get this straight: We are sitting at #3, Indy declines to 'flip' picks, and you'd pass on Anderson at #3?

WHY?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So let me 'mentally' get this straight: We are sitting at #3, Indy declines to 'flip' picks, and you'd pass on Anderson at #3?

WHY?

It's finding a way to get that flip done and getting him at 4. Like a good GM. Pretty disappointing if he can't.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Raiders have a roster mostly devoid of talent outside of Maxx, Adams, & Jacobs.

Should they really be trading up?
Maybe they tank for Caleb Williams next year.

However, I think you need to temper expectations that we're getting Anderson. Maybe its just a gut feeling but I think they view Tyree Wilson as not far off from Anderson.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
However, I think you need to temper expectations that we're getting Anderson. Maybe its just a gut feeling but I think they view Tyree Wilson as not far off from Anderson.
I believe you’re letting Daniel Jeremiah get to you.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ballard needs to drop his nuts & make that call to Monti so doesn’t get leapfrogged twice.

I think Atlanta trading up is just pure social-media hype.

No to Vegas.

Hell no to Tennessee. Way too far of a drop.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
If Anderson lives up to the hype and plays here for 10 years it is a no-brainer. However, we have a history of other teams throwing crazy money at our players eligible for a second contract. I know Keim is gone, but the crazy money made it not feasible for us, no matter who was in charge. I see history repeating itself. I would trade down a little, we need a boatload of picks not one player. I would love to eat crow if I am wrong.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They didn't get much as i thought, probably cause there is not a sure franchise qb in this draft, but this trade should impact other first round trades in the top five, lowering even yhr Cardinals demand, at this point we should stay at three cause we have 99% of chances getting Anderson jr who is the best player overall

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Maybe they tank for Caleb Williams next year.

I'm probably Wilson's biggest fan on this board, and I doubt the Cardinals feel that way.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I still feel Texans take Anderson. Hope I’m wrong

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's finding a way to get that flip done and getting him at 4. Like a good GM. Pretty disappointing if he can't.

Who is he?

(The 'flip' is entirely dependent on the Indy GM. Monti will accept any 'reasonable' offer as there is no downside.)

And you didn't answer the question: what would you do if Indy doesn't approach the Cards for #3?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who is he?

(The 'flip' is entirely dependent on the Indy GM. Monti will accept any 'reasonable' offer as there is no downside.)

Oh is it entirely dependent on the Indy GM? If Colts believed we truly were dangling that 3rd pick or bought in to our bluff, that won't change anything? Maybe they only like 1 of the 2 remaining QB's. Or maybe Colts don't care who they get? Perhaps we can explore all the multiverses of possibilities.

So now we are circling to Monti is able to accept a trade cause there is no downside for us getting to 4. Interesting. How did we get here again?

Oh right, an opinion piece exclaiming that we should get additional picks and then draft the best defensive player because the situation is ripe for the taking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave