Baywatch (movie)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've only ever seen pictures of that scene...and holy moly...she's ridiculous :shock:

With Woody freaking Harrelson of all people! lol Oh to live the life of an actor. lol

What are you doing at work today? Oh man I got all these TPS reports and a meeting with my boss and then theres billing later.. How about your job Woody?

Oh man I feel you, it was terrible. Today I have to do this sex scene with one of the hottest young actresses in hollywood. I'll probably laugh a few times so we have to do multiple takes. So yeah, we both have it pretty bad. lol

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he's on his fare share of mass gainers and whey proteins, but he does a ton of lifting to gain mass...from what I read. Have you seen the rock's diet by chance? That guy is absolutely insane lol

I read both, it's must be nice to be able to put that much effort at the gym and with your diet. Of course, it is what they do for a living to a certain extent. I only do a fraction of what Efron does and I went from be a 300 sloth to being in pretty darn good shape from just Crossfit, diet and proper mass gainers. But I know guys who put in similar efforts as him and look just like him with just mass gainers, proper diet and Crossfit. None of those guys would touch HGH or anything else that could have a negative long term effect, so with their money, I doubt they would either.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I read both, it's must be nice to be able to put that much effort at the gym and with your diet. Of course, it is what they do for a living to a certain extent. I only do a fraction of what Efron does and I went from be a 300 sloth to being in pretty darn good shape from just Crossfit, diet and proper mass gainers. But I know guys who put in similar efforts as him and look just like him with just mass gainers, proper diet and Crossfit. None of those guys would touch HGH or anything else that could have a negative long term effect, so with their money, I doubt they would either.
You took mass gainer while trying to slim down? Slightly odd isn't it? :) Crossfit is an insane workout...people who do that routinely are in incredibly good shape. I incorporated a lot of Efron's workouts in my regime, but I don't necessarily want to live off protein shakes to take it to the next level lol. Which mass gainer(s) were you taking, if you don't mind me asking?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You took mass gainer while trying to slim down? Slightly odd isn't it? :) Crossfit is an insane workout...people who do that routinely are in incredibly good shape. I incorporated a lot of Efron's workouts in my regime, but I don't necessarily want to live off protein shakes to take it to the next level lol. Which mass gainer(s) were you taking, if you don't mind me asking?

Once I slimmed down I did, since I lost a lot of mass. Now easy to drop all that weight without sacrificing some muscle. Plus I didn't have much to start with.

I take a stack from 1st Phorm. I love them, but have to mail order everything.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched this earlier this morning. Thought it had some funny things in the trailer but this is probably going to be horrible.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
They had me at Alexandra Daddario. This looks like it's going to have a silly, 21jumpstreet feel to it. Might be fun.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baywatch

Release date: May 25, 2017
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Seth Gordon
MPAA Rating: R (for language throughout, crude sexual content, and graphic nudity)
Screenwriters: Damian Shannon, Mark Swift, Barry Schwartz
Genre: Comedy, Action

Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra, Jon Bass, Kelly Rohrbach, Ilfenesh Hadera, Hannibal Buress, David Hasselhoff, Belinda Peregrín, Izabel Goulart, Charlotte McKinney, Pamela Anderson

Plot Summary: "Baywatch" follows devoted lifeguard Mitch Buchannon (Johnson) as he butts heads with a brash new recruit (Efron). Together, they uncover a local criminal plot that threatens the future of the Bay.

You must be registered for see images attach

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't watch the TV series and have no problem hating this movie, but quite frankly some of the trailers are dang funny.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
That line at 0:20 of the trailer "If you want me, you can have me" is enough for me to miss this flick.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting SUPER drunk and high today and seeing this with some friends.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I'm getting SUPER drunk and high today and seeing this with some friends.
It might actually be somewhat enjoyable then! Although you could watch a grocery bag float around in the air, in that state of mind, and it would be enjoyable...so it might not be saying much :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's not enough beer and pot on the planet to make that watchable.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty dumb overall.. But definitely had some LMAO moments...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
like what?

Morgue/taint scene.... flipping hilarious...

Heimlich scene on beach had me rolling... couple more here and there.... but like I said pretty dumb overall... Considering how dumb the REAL Baywatch was it fit right in....

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Fun fact about the new CJ aka Kelly Rohrbach; She's also a scratch golfer...

Life is just cruel sometimes... :)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think it looks funny, but this one will be watched on Kodi. ;)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Some people are screaming and whining about the critics ruining this movie's chances at the box office. How about you ruined your OWN chances at the box office by making the movie lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn