Battlestar Galactica (remake)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, Cylon #6. Please stop having the same scenes over and over and over. That goes for you too, President Whatsherface.

:fastforward:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not worth it. I don't care anymore.

Do yourself a favor, stop watching it. If you're routinely fast forwarding through scenes late in the first season it's never going to work for you. It might get a little better over the next season but what you've seen is what you get. And, as I've already mentioned, it does a nosedive early in season 3.

Steve

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor, stop watching it. If you're routinely fast forwarding through scenes late in the first season it's never going to work for you. It might get a little better over the next season but what you've seen is what you get. And, as I've already mentioned, it does a nosedive early in season 3.

Steve
Yep. I am done. I got past the "frak" thing. No big deal. I like Adama and Starbuck. I like the "who is a cylon" storyline. But I really can't take anymore.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Steve

Heck, if he doesn't like the 1st season, he'd probably love early 3rd season :D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad, I will never make it that far. What passes for TV greatness anymore, I just cannot see it.

If you dislike action and you're in it just for the angst (and I mean Stan Lee angst not Kierkegaard), melodrama and heavy drinking, skip straight to season 3.

Steve

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Yep. I am done. I got past the "frak" thing. No big deal. I like Adama and Starbuck. I like the "who is a cylon" storyline. But I really can't take anymore.

My wife likes, and I can tolerate it. It's not the worst series I've ever watched.

I'm constantly hearkening back to the original series of my childhood while watching it though; which I know that I shouldn't, but I just can't help it.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife likes, and I can tolerate it. It's not the worst series I've ever watched.

I'm constantly hearkening back to the original series of my childhood while watching it though; which I know that I shouldn't, but I just can't help it.

Yeah, it is not the worst. I dug the original as well. I can't say I have a problem with the changes from the original.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, it is not the worst. I dug the original as well. I can't say I have a problem with the changes from the original.

I can't I had a problem with the updating, and changes. However, they were readily apparent and distracting at times.

We're 5 episodes into the 2nd season on NetFlix. We're juggling 8 different TV series between NetFlix and the DVR, so when one gets a little stale we just switch to another show.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't I had a problem with the updating, and changes. However, they were readily apparent and distracting at times.

We're 5 episodes into the 2nd season on NetFlix. We're juggling 8 different TV series between NetFlix and the DVR, so when one gets a little stale we just switch to another show.

I do miss how much cooler the Cylons felt before. Those chrome toasters ruled.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Oh man, I forgot. New Boomer is unbearable. And blondie Cylon is a close second. I had hopes for her, but she is always the same. Ugh.

And what about Boxey, and his mechanical dog?

And where's Athena? That chick was smoking seventies hot!

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to these people, Mulli. Some of these guys like this show better than Lost, which proves their version of "taste" is poo flavored.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to these people, Mulli. Some of these guys like this show better than Lost, which proves their version of "taste" is poo flavored.

I only made it a couple of episodes into Lost, but I see what you are saying. Completely. May still try Lost again.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
.Ken thank you for making me not be the only one not crazy for the new BG. I loved that dog, I really did.

Muffit man...the dog's name was Muffit.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard