Ayton's Sophomore Season

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listen to the new episode of The Timeline, at least the part where they discuss Ayton making the PF comments. That starts about 13 minutes in and it goes on for 7-8 minutes. They talk in detail about Ayton's comment, his demeanor, and what to expect from him. They're familiar with Ayton and discuss how he talks to the press and they believe there is a lot more being made of the comments than there is to worry about. I know I was very disappointed reading that the other day but after listening to the podcast today that dug deeper into it, I'm not nearly as concerned and don't see it as an issue to worry about.

Here's a link to the podcast on Youtube, it should be queued up to start where they start discussing the Ayton/PF talk. It's right about 13 minute mark and continues until the 21 minute mark, I believe. I posted a link to the podcast in the training camp thread also but figured I'd post it here with it at the part where Ayton's discussed.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If you listen to the quote Ayton was basically saying “Yeah, I would love playing some minutes at pf!” We are so much used to prima Donna players trying to dictate to coaches and mgmt what their roles should be that people read A LOT into Aytons comments.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you listen to the quote Ayton was basically saying “Yeah, I would love playing some minutes at pf!” We are so much used to prima Donna players trying to dictate to coaches and mgmt what their roles should be that people read A LOT into Aytons comments.

I think Ayton really likes to play to the media. He has fun with it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Need to see some intensity for full games and not just flexing after dunks. It would have a huge effect on the entire team IMO. Having high iq players like Rubio and Saric should help immensely.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard