ASU should move to #5 in the new BCS

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
This weekends game has turned into a trap game. Lets hope Erickson can draw up a good gameplan as Koetter was always down 21-0 to Cal in the first 5 minutes of every game we played against them

This team has been great to watch and lets hope our D can stay up to par against some very good teams. We also need Herring/Nance/Woods to step it up. Let's keep the National Championship alive!!!! Go Devils!!!

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The BCS is BS. But struggling against Iowa State didn't help your cause. And ASU beat Colorado, while OU didn't.

Yes, I knew the Iowa State game would hurt OU. But the way this season is going with underdogs winning, OU did win on the road. with one team in front of OU and the two teams behind us losing. no one in Oklahoma thought We would drop. Make me Wonder what would happened if LSU would have lost.
Good luck to ASU

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I agree we are probably overrated at 4 conisdering we haven't really beat any big talent. But with a coach like Erickson, maybe he can convince these kids that they are still underrated and need to go out and show the world. Regardless, its a nice time to be a Devil fan.....cause Erickson has sure turned this program around quick. I don't think we are as good as our ranking, but I would love to be proven wrong.

Come on, 21, who has Ohio State beaten? Other than Michigan St, nobody. How about Kansas? 7 worse nobodies. We deserve to be ranked where we are.

In the next 4 games we get to prove whether we belong with the big boys or not. 3-2 to end the season would put us at 10-2 with some quality wins, good enough for a top ten ranking and a shot at a BCS bowl game.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's all I ask in terms of rankings: If ASU is undefeated, they should play for the national championship. If they've lost one game, they should be playing in a BCS bowl. Outside of that it doesn't matter much to me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's all I ask in terms of rankings: If ASU is undefeated, they should play for the national championship. If they've lost one game, they should be playing in a BCS bowl. Outside of that it doesn't matter much to me.

They will. They would have beaten 4 ranked teams along the way, with 2 or 3 of them in the top 10. There is no doubt in my mind that if they go undefeated that they will be in the championship game.

asudevil83

Reaction score
until they actually beat a real SOMEBODY, i'm not going to be high on this team. they've had TONS of luck with upsets.

they've only played ONE team with a .500 record, and the rest are sitting close to the cellars in their conferences.

if they beat Cal, i will be happy. if they beat USC i will be extatic. if they beat UCLA, i'll go crazy.

but until they beat a team with a winning record, they are all fluff to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard