ASU NFL Prospects

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nesta was the only player invited to the NFL combine.

So we had a slew of players at the ASU pro day yesterday. X turned heads. Hopefully he will get drafted.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nesta was the only player invited to the NFL combine.

So we had a slew of players at the ASU pro day yesterday. X turned heads. Hopefully he will get drafted.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Cardinals should take a long look at Valladay.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cardinals should take a long look at Valladay.

Agreed, though not real sure what their offensive scheme will look like. X is top notch at catching the ball out of the backfield and will be a good fit with teams that feature that, ie. the Niners, etc.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, though not real sure what their offensive scheme will look like. X is top notch at catching the ball out of the backfield and will be a good fit with teams that feature that, ie. the Niners, etc.

I want Valladay to go to a good home wherever that may be. He will help some team.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want Valladay to go to a good home wherever that may be. He will help some team.

Yep. Things are working out for Rachaad White in Tampa so far, I think X is just as talented so hopefully X can find a good home. ASU has had a good run with running backs in recent years, with Eno and DJ catching on rosters for a bit at least. Running backs have the shortest career length of any position in the NFL (2.57 years average), so its a pretty tough go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson