Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
IMO the FO needs to issue some kind of statement to be considerate of us loyal fans

Even if it's toe the line kind of statement

Not just ignore the situation
So if Mike B comes out and says, hey everyone understands their jobs are on the line next season...That's gonna make fans feel better? lol

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have thought Bidwill or Keim would have at least appeared on the radio to share their disappointment along with us.
It just appears they don’t know what to say.
But don’t worry. It won’t be long before the clichés will start up again.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If they go all in on a run game, then we have a chance at a home Super Bowl.making KM,hop, defense, ST more effective. Keep doing what we’re doing for 15 years, will keep getting what we’re getting, next 15 years.

we have the coach, players, but not the will to run.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, that's way better than I would have thought right now.
We are top 10 in the Superbowl odds because we have a top 10 QB.

But let's run him outta town because he cant win games with washed up AJ Green as his WR1. Nevermind that no QB in the world can, the Bengals were 4-11 last year when they tried it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would have thought Bidwill or Keim would have at least appeared on the radio to share their disappointment along with us.
It just appears they don’t know what to say.
But don’t worry. It won’t be long before the clichés will start up again.
Exactly. This. Let us know that the entire team considered the end of season and playoffs unacceptable and they’ll do everything they can to right the ship. I mean, it will all be BS, but it’s something. Silence just sounds like “we loved taking your money. Enjoy more of the same next year.”

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
His 8.1 YPC and 31 YPG obviously...

I think Rondale will be a fine receiver. I don;t think he's going to be better than Kirk next year. But, it might be a move we have no choice but to make with our cap situation.

I might top myself though if Keim drafts another WR. He just can't draft them. He's whatever the opposite is of a WR whisperer.
If Keim would've listened to Jerry Sullivan we would have Justin Jefferson right now.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

10. Arizona Cardinals

2021 record: 11-6

Offseason in three or fewer words: Stop the slide

The Cardinals need to figure out how to avoid another second-half collapse next season, so that should be the primary focus of their offseason. If that means tearing everything philosophically down to the studs and rebuilding, so be it. If that means trashing every offseason, preseason and weekly plan to start fresh with new ones, so be it. Besides free agency and the draft, the Cardinals' focus should be on nothing but figuring out how to play a full season of competitive football, which would allow them to play deep into the playoffs. That's it. -- Josh Weinfuss

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score

10. Arizona Cardinals

2021 record: 11-6

Offseason in three or fewer words: Stop the slide

The Cardinals need to figure out how to avoid another second-half collapse next season, so that should be the primary focus of their offseason. If that means tearing everything philosophically down to the studs and rebuilding, so be it. If that means trashing every offseason, preseason and weekly plan to start fresh with new ones, so be it. Besides free agency and the draft, the Cardinals' focus should be on nothing but figuring out how to play a full season of competitive football, which would allow them to play deep into the playoffs. That's it. -- Josh Weinfuss
Surprised we weren't ranked behind Seattle, too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard