Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Starting this a little bit early.duh

There are rumblings about Kirk selling his house. My source is johnny venerable so take it for what it's worth.
It is the right market and timing to sell any house in the valley these days. The house price is whoop........

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
His 8.1 YPC and 31 YPG obviously...

I think Rondale will be a fine receiver. I don;t think he's going to be better than Kirk next year. But, it might be a move we have no choice but to make with our cap situation.

I might top myself though if Keim drafts another WR. He just can't draft them. He's whatever the opposite is of a WR whisperer.
We need Danny Green back to draft WRs for us again.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Didn't show much
With many screen passes he caught he couldn't make a single big play
Just one as outside receiver cause of a blown coverage
I question his vision, cause he couldn't get nothing even as returner, i see daboo finding a hole even when there is a wall in front of him
That is a legit concern, though Deboo is a very different style YPC runner. Moore made several good returns and seemed a big play about to happen early in the season, and suddenly everything changed in the GB game. Since then, he looked completely lost as a returner, making mistakes after mistakes, fair catch at bad spots, running out of end zone when unnecessary, muffing the catch, running backward, etc.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sincerely can u find a position where Keim can be considered a whisperer
Maybe safety, nickle corner, but are also the easiest positions to find adequate players
I wonder how much say Wilson has in drafting the safety. We have had great safety drafted, honey badger, Budda, JT, Tony Jefferson from UDFA, even Marqui Christian was not a bad player (for other teams, unfortunately).

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
First of all, I did not realize how much shorter McVay is to KK.
Second, I hope McVay could hoop KK up with some "passes" to the Rams' end zone on the field rather than just field passes.
Third, KK has a very interesting taste in women.

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First of all, I did not realize how much shorter McVay is to KK. I thought he played.
Second, I hope McVay could hoop KK up with some "passes to Rams' end zone on the field next year.
Third, KK has a very interesting taste in women.
Yes, we can't argue his taste about woman but we can question his taste about midget speedy receivers

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Think you guys are underestimating how bad the NFC will be next season.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Think you guys are underestimating how bad the NFC will be next season.
Yup. All the action is now in the AFC with all those young gun QB's. The Cards actually have a decent shot in the NFC West, especially if Wilson and Jimmy G leave.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yup. All the action is now in the AFC with all those young gun QB's. The Cards actually have a decent shot in the NFC West, especially if Wilson and Jimmy G leave.

I'd don't mind the prospect of playing against an unproven Trey Lance, especially with a new OC in SF. I agree that's better than playing against Jimmy.

How in the world have we been so successful against SF? Even sweeping them in the Wilkes year? Kind of crazy.