SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler and defense. At least Keim would be consistent
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol it’s really insane there hasn’t been no firing of at least assistant coaches(Bill Davis) yet

Weird. They let Buckner walk who was probably one of our better coaches. Seems harsh to put the run D woes on him when a lot of the issues was linebackers.

Davis is probably the worse coach on the team and has done squat with 2 high 1st round picks with all the physical talent you could want.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol it’s really insane there hasn’t been no firing of at least assistant coaches(Bill Davis) yet

Seems like there HAS to have been a wtf moment with Bidwill, Kiem and Kliff about the last 2 first round draft picks development.

I've been in Bidwill's shoes in my own way. I've had employees I should have fired long before I did. Once you've had enough and finally have the guts to pull the trigger, for better or worse, it's a relief and you're able to go in a new direction.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
The fact that the last two first round picks have contributed very little the past two seasons is unforgivable. It's not that the Cardinals have a roster that can thrive without them like the Rams.

I see a 2022 record of 8-9 and drafting 18th, the worst possible outcome.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The fact that the last two first round picks have contributed very little the past two seasons is unforgivable. It's not that the Cardinals have a roster that can thrive without them like the Rams.

I see a 2022 record of 8-9 and drafting 18th, the worst possible outcome.

The Rams traded a starting LB for a 5th so they could start 3rd round rookie Ernest Jones. And they are in the SB.

We have 2 1st round LBs, one of which played less as the season went on and one that was benched in the playoffs.

Pathetic.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cardinals FO so far and no word from them:

You must be registered for see images
I don't know what some of you guys are expecting. If Mike B Is this angry as some of the reports say, what do you think is going to happen this coming season? If the word on the street is that the staff and possibly front office is on a fix your crap, or you're out ultimatum, you're not going to find a lot of other position coaches or coordinators worth much, I will want to come. Nobody worth their salt is going to take a job that might only last for a year. We just need to buck up and face the fact that if this staff in front office are on an ultimatum, they're probably aren't going to be any changes.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know what some of you guys are expecting. If Mike B Is this angry as some of the reports say, what do you think is going to happen this coming season? If the word on the street is that the staff and possibly front office is on a fix your crap, or you're out ultimatum, you're not going to find a lot of other position coaches or coordinators worth much, I will want to come. Nobody worth their salt is going to take a job that might only last for a year. We just need to buck up and face the fact that if this staff in front office are on an ultimatum, they're probably aren't going to be any changes.

Yup. I don't know what people expect the FO to say anything about? You don't have a presser to say there's nothing to report.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ultimatums generally are not the best way to motivate people, in my experience. Sooner or later, failure is inevitable. An ultimatum is a sign of indecision on the part of the person issuing it.
I’ve never thought about an ultimatum described in those teens, but the above makes perfect sense, especially in the Cardinals situation.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO the FO needs to issue some kind of statement to be considerate of us loyal fans

Even if it's toe the line kind of statement

Not just ignore the situation

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard